FanFiction.Net
for Granny Morgaine

2/2/2023 c24 mattcun
I can't wait to see the next chapter
1/22/2023 c24 Daemoniorum
Honestly love this story and would like to see it continued. Wondering how the past would affect the future however. Arthur having a legitimate child would make a big difference
1/18/2023 c24 Chris
Magnificent story!

A true joy. You have a wonderful imagination and an exquisite writing style.

Thank you .
1/19/2023 c24 1Darkelf00
Love this story. Please tell me and your loyal readers that you are going to finish this. I really love the idea that Harry and Sirius aren't using their 'advanced' magic to get things done like travelling around.
1/11/2023 c2 LoveGoodBooks86
Hi I’m really enjoying this story so far and I hope you complete it soon!
1/2/2023 c24 loleo
I really can't wait to read new updates. You wrote a seriously amazing story and I'm only a little bit sad that the story is not ended.
Harry's character is so finely tuned, it is a joy to read. Thank you also for all the work with others wonderful characters.
1/1/2023 c24 perlcat45
I am really enjoying this, hope you find the time to finish it!
12/31/2022 c24 crazyjim87
Happy new year my friend.
I love the story and I can't help but ask , I'd there any news to the update and continuance of this wonderful masterpiece?
12/24/2022 c24 Clark959
Have enjoyed reading this, looking forward to reading the next update.
12/14/2022 c24 1meggels13
Love this story so far. It has a rich and enticing plot. This story keeps me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next chapter. When do you think you'll update?
12/6/2022 c24 Tiffcat
This was great! I can see you did your homework in history, I really enjoyed reading this fic. I look forward to more at some point. Now I'm off to see what else you've written
11/21/2022 c22 Guest
I hope that the final show down with Voldemort will be on horses with swords. And the once and future King Arthur will be leading it - with Harry of course.

I absolutely love your story!
11/16/2022 c24 9musicmadness4
I absolutely love this fic! I am so excited to see how the Tournament plays out. I am also constantly wondering what "the power he knows not" is. Yay baby!
11/15/2022 c24 Charlie0925
Truly brilliant writing here honey! I am so happy that I found this fic! Cannot wait to read more whenever you have the chance! ;)
11/12/2022 c24 Amargi'sNodachi
An excellent story so far. Looking forward to more.
1,550 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »