FanFiction.Net
for Granny Morgaine

11/7/2022 c24 1Vanipraveen
hi, this is a fabulous story. Please update..,. please, please... please
11/5/2022 c3 1flashbak35a
In the second paragraph you use Kilometers they used miles in that era.
11/5/2022 c24 Phoenix Kyuubi
I enjoyed this little story. Its too bad that it hasnt been updated in a year. Hope this story isnt dead, as Id like to see where this all eventually goes. And I have to wonder if a certain pink toad is going to be brought in, and quickly thrown out by Harry.
11/1/2022 c24 1Darkveelia88
Gosh i hope this isn’t abandoned this is really good work. I enjoyed it immensely.
10/30/2022 c24 Ranma Youko
"And I have a lot of cool things planned for the school year."

Teaser

Looking forward for the new look into the tournament and plots!

Love this story!
10/25/2022 c24 7Acacia Vix
I REALLY hope this story is still being written. I absolutely LOVE Harry in Camelot and I really want to see how it ends. This is such a beautiful story and I really hope it's not been abandoned
10/16/2022 c24 ILoveThat3
Love it, I can't wait for more <3
10/2/2022 c24 Hedwig68
Absolutely Love this Story, Can’t wait for more.
9/29/2022 c24 14old-crow
I Truely enjoy this tale.

Cheers

O-C
9/29/2022 c9 old-crow
Hi,

Rat Catchers - an outstanding chapter.

Cheers,

Old-Crow
9/11/2022 c24 Geri90
I really wish you update this because I was really enjoying it but I don't enjoy abounded stories and it has been months since you write anything. You ok?
9/8/2022 c24 Div
Hi...

I love your stories. They are very engaging and trilling. I have read your stories atleast a dozen time each, but my favorites are all incomplete or abandoned.

I'm waiting for an update on this story for some time now and beginning to lose hope that this will also join other incomplete stories.

I really hope that's not the case. Please update.

Thanks
9/3/2022 c24 Sanivea33
This is a wonderful story! I enjoyed how you used Harry’s development as a springboard for his growing powers. I can’t wait for the next chapters!
8/14/2022 c24 just a lone wolf
Hope you start updating again soon!
8/13/2022 c24 Adrienanna