FanFiction.Net
for Granny Morgaine

12/31/2019 c4 anarion87
nice chapter
12/31/2019 c4 2librarywitch
Cool story idea. Can't wait to see where goes!
12/31/2019 c4 4RJ Griot
Really enjoying this. Looking forward Mists of Avalon Harry returning to Hogwarts with a much healthier mindset & outlook, plus all types of savvy from his training from granny & uncle Arthur
12/31/2019 c4 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. Update soon.
12/31/2019 c4 6ElizabethAnneSoph
Happy New Year!
What a wonderful chapter! Love to see Harry in Camelot and his training there! I do wonder if Hermione will come with him sooner or later? And now he’s crown prince of Camelot, I do hope he finds a way to help his uncle Arthur and aunt Guinevere!
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/31/2019 c4 2adafrog
Very good, thanks.
12/31/2019 c4 17DS2010
Enjoyed Harry being announced as heir.
Nice that he is back in his own time though I think he seemed happier in Camelot can't blame him.
12/31/2019 c4 Navn Ukjent
Not too bad, but the horse race was a bit off. Using more than an hour in order to ride 15 km seems a bit much, as that is an average speed of less than 15 km/h. This is in the lower range of the average trotting speed of horses.

Here are the numbers I found:
Trotting (or jogging) - 13 to 19 km/h
Canter (or lope) - 19 to 24 km/h
Gallop - 40 to 48 km/h
Record speed for gallop in a short sprint is 88 km/h.

Note that horses usually can only gallop for a couple of km before they become fatigued.
12/31/2019 c4 Wolfric
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
12/31/2019 c4 Himiko Y
Great story so far.
12/31/2019 c3 Sheelahdog
Good story. Interesting idea. However the metric system wasn't invented until 1791. They would likely have run several hecacres...around the fields or around some other physical landmark like the Bailey. This has been really good and is getting better as you go along. I was worried at first that all the family knowledge would make a super Harry. So darn it doesn't seem too bad. Also the modern language has been a bit jaring, but seems to be getting better as we go along. I doubt lotus position would have been called such and I already commented on the metric system. I am glad you have been including more historical references. I like the idea that Harry being there will change the timeline. I hope Guenivere will conceive! I look forward to the next uodate!
12/31/2019 c4 1The Blood Wolf
Please make this a Harry/Daphne story she is the best choice. Plz. Plz. Plz. Looking forward to the story.
P.d: Didn't Lancelot and tge Queen do the nasty?
12/31/2019 c4 sandipi
Thank you for the new chapter. If Harry gets someone pregnant in the past does he start a new family line?
12/31/2019 c4 HPNU92
Kudosx3
12/31/2019 c4 191Luiz4200
Yeah! He's back! I presume Sirius Black has already escaped by now.
1,555 « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »