for Twas the Night Before a Potter Family Christmas

11/17/2020 c1 7Power of Magic
That was quite a one shot chapter, as well as a little bit funny
8/21/2020 c1 5The Durdens Wrath
Love it, so are they in a three way relationship at this point?
8/3/2020 c1 Hank1967
That was too much fun! And Harry wonders where his kids get it from... Enjoyed seeing little Rosemary tie her daddy around her little finger, just like her mum. I think Alexander is channeling James there. Enjoyed Luna's entrance there. That was brilliant! That last bit with the periods synching was just too funny! Harry has to wait for his Christmas present!
7/8/2020 c1 Wentley
Now this is the Harry/Luna/Pansy that I was craving. I love their dynamic, and it is very sweet.
5/9/2020 c1 9SoulNightshade
Luna watching SNL. Chaos
12/29/2019 c1 the.narr.master
I approve! I very much approve of this ending!
I can totally see them ending with harry and pansy married, and luna staying 'single' forever. She would go off gallivanting around the world looking for exotic stuff and pudding, returning back home every few weeks to see the kids and her besties. And if she used the opportunity to fulfill certain urges when she's back home... well then, that's up to her I guess.
Me likes.
Thanks for this lovely christmas present. I wish you a belated happy holidays, and a happy new year.
P.s. Luna is love, Luna is life.
P.p.s. Might want to make resemary 4-5 years old and alex 6ish. She's speaking much too well for a toddler that's not a 200 IQ genius.
12/26/2019 c1 1Araytigre
That was too cute, and we All know that Aunty (Saunty) Luna is the Bestest! Thank You. TTFN
12/26/2019 c1 edenson65
Nice short...
12/25/2019 c1 Zamia
Sweet. Enjoy the season. Cheers. Z
12/25/2019 c1 red demon161
Nice very nice. I loved this little look into Harry and Pansy's lives. Luna carrying around a striper pole is very Luna.

Now I got the image of Pansy in a sexy, naughty, and a bit slutty Miss Claus outfit. :)

And yes it's no surprise that Pansy is on the Naughty List. Harry is going to have to start a new tradition. A Christmas spanking to along with Pansy's traditional birthday spanking.
12/25/2019 c1 magitech
Very nice little Christmas story.

Looks like Pansy and Luna have sorted out the play arrangements with their Harry.
And Luna is right, a stripper pole is a great aerobic exercise, honest. Just ask her, she'll tell you.

Poor Harry, totally wrapped around the fingers of three devious females. And he loves it.
12/24/2019 c1 5Makarva
Feliz Navidad para ti y tu familia :)
12/24/2019 c1 BMS
Yep, definitely a Harry & Pansy Christmas.
Love Saunty Luna.
Merry Christmas!
12/24/2019 c1 marlastiano
Nice
12/24/2019 c1 60red-jacobson
Thanks for the Christmas prezzie! Although I would have preferred it as a M rating, to see if Luna got the gift she'd been wanting for several years *GRIN*

See you next time