for Heirs of the Underdark

1/24 c6 14Anja Kidd
Cutting off tongues and fingers . . . Drizzt is getting metal. I love it. Was wondering if/when the Bregan D'aerthe would show up, nice to see a mention/foreshadowing.
1/19 c5 Anja Kidd
Just wanted to let you know I think this story is great, and I hope you keep at it.
10/25/2020 c4 6Voldy's pink teddy
I’ve really enjoyed this series, so far. Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/11/2020 c1 1bdfreak
I for one, don't at all think that you're overstating Kyorl's power or reputation.
Her powers being so rare and misunderstood by the rest of her kin (those outside her house) makes her a formidable opponent, and probably one of the most powerful/deadly females in Menzoberranzan.

Again, what you've started here is simply fantastic.
I can't tell you how anxious I am to see this continued.
9/8/2020 c2 4Belial666
Color me unconvinced on Matron Oblodra being the most dangerous drow on Toril. She's not an epic spellcaster, she's not a Chosen of Mystra or Eilistraee, she's not a two-millennia-old archlich, she's not a half-shadow dragon Chosen of Vhaeraun. There are two, possibly three drow in Menzoberranzan alone that could personally take out her entire House with sufficient preparation.

Strangely enough, neither of the three were invited in this gathering, though Dyrr has his puppet Matron to attend in his place.
9/7/2020 c2 DireRavenIII
Very nice second chapter. I’m loving your more drow-like Drizzt, and the actions that he takes because of the the slight changes you’ve introduced. Very excited to see how his new role plays out, and to see the fruits of his scheming with Vierna as well. As always, hope you are staying safe and doing ok during this troubling time. Happy writing!
9/7/2020 c2 1bdfreak
Amazing start!

Very intrigued about the human child's role in all this and what Maya's training of it will imply.
Can't wait for chapter three!
7/19/2020 c1 DireRavenIII
Exciting first chapter. The interactions with both thirdboys are awesome. Hope to see this continued, and that you are doing ok with everything going on right now. Stay safe, and happy writing!
6/29/2020 c1 TBearTech
I look forward to more if this story. I enjoyed the different path you have planned out for Drizzt s house. Your action scenes were well organized and flowed nicely.
-C
12/28/2019 c1 Tanathar
Loving this story. I loved Homeland but always wondered about if things had gone slightly differently. Look forward to reading more.
12/26/2019 c1 Kasharo