FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Physical Adept

12/26/2019 c1 Radar666
I really enjoy your writing, I can see you put in a lot of effort to entertain your reader and it works.

Excited for the new book and something to look forward to each Friday.

Be as indulgent as you like with yoru Author's Notes. I find them useful at times.
12/26/2019 c1 Kuman
Wow. What a chapter. I'm am avid fan of the Shadowrun PC games and the way you portray Harry is amazing. I hope to see more of this. A question though, where did Harry get a basilisk skin glove? I thought he had dragon hide? Isn't Basilisks really rare? As in high demand but no supply at all?
12/26/2019 c1 jrayeni
It's great to have you back. I've had to content myself with actual books, and those simply cant compare.
12/26/2019 c1 1Parz05
sound like a lib
12/26/2019 c1 vmage2
I have to admit to being curious about how Liv may interact with Luna.
All the same, I am very happy to see a sequel.
12/26/2019 c1 ltulquiorra
Although I hated the parts where you had Harry speak as Whiplash and that terrible accent, I really love your stories. the first one was one of the best I have read and this sequel started of really good. I can't wait until more chapters are posted. well done!
12/26/2019 c1 Eljin1
good to see you back. quality work as usual.

and now youve got me itching to crack open the old shadowrun books. the more i think on it the more i think that a physad would complement a harry potter wizard quite well, especially if he can make spells like combat sense, and improved reflexes. hes got plenty of examples of offensive spells, so now that hes had a taste of harry potter style combat some defensive buffs would be sensible investments. throw in a dnd expeditious retreat so that he can get out of the way of the attacks he now knows is coming at him, and his future combat experiences are looking a lot easier.
12/26/2019 c1 im1
Merry Christmas, I don't understand why you had Harry get a job though.
12/26/2019 c1 doraemax
Huh, did Harry ever killed a human before? He is pretty blasé about it. He's turning into quite a little child soldier. And that program...I doubt it flew 'under the radar' so to speak...as in, surely someone would keep an eye on it and report on promising candidates. After all, CIA recruited all over, right? not to mention all the other alphabet soup.
12/26/2019 c1 badlander47
Great update to the story. Keep up the good work.
12/26/2019 c1 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
12/26/2019 c1 Surasa The Red
I can’t believe how crazy the amount of faves and follows you have but the simultaneous low review count. I enjoyed this chapter for how you are showing that Harry is constantly trying to better himself and how he is showing his independence constantly. What threw me off the most was his lack of reaction to killing. I am used to authors usually doing the whole throw up and have a talk before accepting themselves kind of deal but you skipped that entirely. I approve but I would have liked for Harry to have a brief internal conflict or a sense of uncomfortably that before he shook it off. As it is now, he seems to equate his real experiences to his Shadowrun experiences too easily and always to his benefit, meaning he seems entirely ok with actually doing things like killing, manipulating, and stealing with his only prior experience being in a fictional sense.
12/25/2019 c1 Dawn-x-Darkling
When I was a dishwasher, for 3 years, I learned a lot about human greed. Our supervisor, who was the main waitress, forbid the cooks and other wait staff from sharing tips or from putting out a tip jar. On punishment of write-ups, of which 3 meant automatic termination. I can count on one hand the times a cook risked their job to share their tips with me, and I was grateful every time, no matter how small the amount was.
For reference, when a cook didn't have a tip jar out, the rips totaled less than $20, usually from less than 5 people total. In contrast, that number jumped to over $200 with the same cook, the very next day, and the same people coming in to eat, if there was a tip jar. (hotel restaurant, you see) The only other change was our supervisor not working that day. I Think that's quite telling.
My mother, who worked at the same restaurant some seven years before, with the same supervisor, as a waitress, got to see firsthand how that supervisor discriminated against people who looked poorer. The supervisor was short, almost rude with them, when she spent a good deal of time being nice to the wealthy and giving them near-constant attention. While the supervisor never shared tips with the cook and dishwasher, my mother always made sure she split it equally with them, even making sure that any other wait staff who happened to be working at the time got an equal share. Not that it was ever busy enough to warrant more than 1 wait staff very often; though she never gave the same consideration to the supervisor due to their behavior.
I kept my head down because I needed the job, so I never questioned it at the time, but nowadays it really gets to me how greedy it all was.
Nowadays, I am of the opinion that the whole tipping thing should be abolished if it encourages behavior like that. We should all be played properly for the quality of our work, not just for how nice we are to the wealthier-looking people.
Anyways, sorry for my rant. I really enjoyed this chapter and how events taught Liv a healthy perspective on money.
12/25/2019 c1 bernar1995
Buena seguimiento de la historia ya quiero leer el próximo capitulo
12/25/2019 c1 1Gamesfever
Really love your work, but I'm mad about one thing. When I worked as a dishwasher myself, I did not get any tips at all. So now I'm mad at my own experience of being a dishwasher.
1,196 « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 Next »