for The White Knight

12/22/2020 c1 18Hutch-is-gorgeous
Great story! Got so caught up in Starsky's dream, that I forgot he was dreaming!

BTW. I missed your story when it was posted on this website last year, but learned of it when today you posted about it on a Starsky and Hutch Facebook group.
9/28/2020 c1 6Hummina
I live this! It is so cool to put the boys in different situations or times and have their trueness to each other remain the same.
9/28/2020 c1 Hummina
I love this! It is so cool to put our guys in different times and situations, yet their trueness to each other remains!
3/15/2020 c1 80Lapfordlass
I wasn't sure what to expect from the description but this story is lovely. I'm so glad I read it!
The Me and Thee friendship is so strong it clearly transcends time!
2/10/2020 c1 21westernmelody
I didn't know what Boxing Day meant! Since I have friends that observe it, it is good to know. I love this story and love our white knight, Ken. Even in olden times, it was thee and me. I wish the dream of Starsky's was not a dream, but reality! Great job on this story!
12/27/2019 c1 8Paula UK
What a lovely Christmas story; I really enjoyed it. Love the way their real-life gifts mirrored the home-made ones in Starsky's dream.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this little gem.
12/26/2019 c1 Nancy
Thank you Pauline. Beautiful story. It was heart warming.
12/26/2019 c1 3mel2932
Amazing! What a clever story. I loved this. It really touched me. Thank you so much.
12/25/2019 c1 29acmabry
What a great story! Love how you mingled the past and present! Even if this is Starsky's dream - the power and strength of their friendship shines through! I will say I got a good giggle at Starsky's interpretation of Good King Wincelas - that's our boy - lol! And the history of Boxing Day was great! I both enjoyed and learned something with your story!
Such a good job! Thanks!
12/25/2019 c1 74sandybeliever
This is a wonderful story - well done!