for The Chosen Pair

4/26/2020 c26 1ShadowedDarkness1230
About to read it!
LOL, I clicked on the email the moment I got it. It says Updated: secs ago!

LOL!
4/23/2020 c25 10HOLLOWTGH
Surely if they wanted to leave they could summon Tilly and have her take them? I can understand Dumbledore putting anti elf wards around his office but he couldn't around all of Hogwarts or the elves that work there wouldn't be able to get around either. I personally think they're being too passive to avoid Dumbledore. Training with him isn't worth the wedge he's trying to drive between them or the lockdown he's put on them.
4/23/2020 c25 1ShadowedDarkness1230
Nice! There is no need for you to be nervous. Yes, there will be negative reviews but it is the internet, there will always be those who are negative towards your work. Trust me, I know as I write too.

Great job as usual and I am excited for chapter 26!
4/21/2020 c24 Qhaq
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
4/20/2020 c24 magitech
Always suspected Dumbles was a pervert who spied on everyone in the castle.
Have to make sure everyone is doing what he wants and that the muggle born aren't defending themselves from his beloved Slytherin inbred bullies
4/20/2020 c10 RandoFox
Im going to drop the story for now, I might come back to read it. Maybe you could go back to past chapters and check them for mistakes to fix.
4/20/2020 c9 RandoFox
You keep spelling Heather as heater and you should capitalize your I
4/20/2020 c5 RandoFox
Do you have a beta or do you go over the chapters yourself because there are a few grammar and spelling mistakes but the story is still quite good
4/20/2020 c24 MihHale
dumbledore is just a little bitch not the master of evil, and for that i deslike him more than anyone else
4/20/2020 c24 Dzerx
Dumbledore is becoming annoying...
4/20/2020 c24 5sirknightchase816
I really hope the headmaster gets what's coming to him.
4/20/2020 c24 1ShadowedDarkness1230
Another excellent chapter! I hope you update soon!
4/19/2020 c23 ChaosOmega98
I really like this story when can we expect the next chapter
4/18/2020 c23 2bluetink2002
When reading through chapters I've wrote to check grammar I use grammarly on google docs. Grammarly will help you check spelling and basic grammar that microsoft word and the like may miss. Reading your writing in a different font also can help find spelling mistakes.

Grammarly is a desktop app and website. Can be used as google chrome extension, microsoft apps extension and the like.
4/18/2020 c23 Riddicks-gurl1988
Awesome that’s great I appreciate that you want to give us a polished chapter rather than a half assed ok chapter so again thanks for the update and the wait I know the next chapter will be great
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »