for Zaldrīzo ānogar

1/6 c5 ciaossu'0
omg, this chapter was awesome, can't wait for the rest, squeee lol
12/19/2020 c5 1Lyra Cassiopeia black
i really like this keep it coming
12/6/2020 c5 wolfgirl232323
OMGS! This book is AMAZING! When you have time, can you please update it soon? It's so good, I'm so excited that I can't wait to read what happens next!
12/2/2020 c5 2crimson hearts
well well well. I am so looking forward to the next few chapters. just how will tyrion be recieved. I imagine o ly viserys being outright hostile. deep down Dameron knows she is a lion. also I don't see her turning away family. even if there is blood on their hands I imagine she will give them a chance. atleast Jaime and tyrion. her grandfather would be more cautiously received. either way I cant wait. already they are setting everyone scrambling. and that's not even with the world knowing another dragon lives still. or well really 2 more. just how will that go. when atleast 2 have been raised to be kings and all together is just too many to figure who will rule when the one with a dragon is also a contender. hope you update soon. well well well. I am so looking forward to the next few chapters. just how will tyrion be recieved. I imagine o ly viserys being outright hostile. deep down Daeron knows she is a lion. also I don't see her turning away family. even if there is blood on their hands I imagine she will give them a chance. atleast Jaime and tyrion. her grandfather would be more cautiously received. either way I cant wait. already they are setting everyone scrambling. and that's not even with the world knowing another dragon lives still. or well really 2 more. just how will that go. when atleast 2 have been raised to be kings and all together is just too many to figure who will rule when the one with a dragon is also a contender. hope you update soon.
11/24/2020 c5 Guest
I love this story, please update
11/24/2020 c1 Guest
Please update this story
11/26/2020 c5 Millianna07
I'm about to go order the books so I can fully understand the lore and backstories in GoT so I can better understand this fic! You write so well, I don't want to miss out on this story! I cannot wait for the next update! I want to see more interaction between the Targaryen siblings!
11/5/2020 c5 Harlequin Shadow
I am absolutely in love with this storyline! I am really, really looking forward to reading more of this. It is absolutely addicting!
10/28/2020 c5 Immortal ninjaaa
So does Tywin not want Cersei’s “Baratheon” children on the throne but Jaime’s Targaryen bastard with a dragon instead?
10/19/2020 c5 1Lioness32
Looooocw love love! This last chapter was absolutely amazing for plot setup and I can't wait for more!
10/11/2020 c5 15Coolfire30
If it would make your muse more active in regards to this story... I would pay you money to see more updates...I truly would...

On another note, it is without a doubt that it was difficult for me to read Arubella's accounts of Dumbledore... only owing to the fact that I'd sooner murder him myself than anything else.

But by gods! I'm practically FROTHING at the mouth at the thought of what Tywin intends for Haraella! Or at the very least, see what schemes he has planned and HOW Haraella responds... ahhh Fire and Blood is their motto... and I'd love for her and her brothers to see that through for their enemies-though nothing more and nothing less. Considering the fact that she wasn't raised in Westeros, I rather doubt that it would truly shine through as much as it would have, had she been weened and brought up amongst her kind. However, we have seen that she IS not above burning... and I loved reading every bit of it!

Oh! I do so hope you won't abandon this! I am rather... emotionally invested in this story you see... it's quite hard to find Harry Potter X Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire fanfic that... ehem... tickle my fancy more than this one had... so to speak.
10/7/2020 c5 freyascarlatti
please please please update this fic sometime soon and stay committed cz its so good and Im so excited to read more! 3
10/4/2020 c5 5llLittle Sll
Can I say that I love the wording of Jaime's promise. Because the one Cersie is hoping Jaime will protect her children from, is also his child, and he just promised to protect ALL his children and that includes the targaryan girl when he finds out. I absolutely LOVE that
9/18/2020 c4 nightshade
Perfect, just perfect, this chapter nearly made me cry :3
9/18/2020 c5 lovenightshade03
Fu*k, fu*k, fu*k! I loved this chapter as much as I hated it, which is a lot! The politics and machinations of all the characters you've introduced gave me a headache!
I honestly can't wait to read more on Viserys, Daeron, Haraella, and the rest of the Targaryen, since I hope Ned is smart enough to send his nice to her family in Volantis...
I also wonder what you plan on doing with family matters and alliances, since it seems that, at the moment, everything in Westeros is a mess... So maybe the other pairing could be Lyanna/Aegon? :3 It's just, I'm not feeling very charitable towards the noble houses of the continent and despise the thought of them using marriage to chain the dragons to them (like I think Doran, Tywin and the Tyrells must be plotting...).
Gosh, I feel so naive, since at the moment the only thing I want is to see the Targaryen siblings acquaintance themselves with each other and establish a hold on Volantis! But meanwhile everyone is ready to push their agendas unto them and use them... So I really hope they stand strong by each other's side and are wise and smart enough, something that I'm sure they've all already learned to do (with how miserable their lives have been so far).
Btw, is Aegon a Blackfyre? And from the little clues you've left us in this chapter it is quite obvious that Tyrion is also a dragon, the bastard child of Aegon and Joanna (like in the SoIaF canon hehehehe), right?
Ps, thank you so much for your writing, you must be tired of hearing this from me all the time but I just adore your work this much! Good luck with your writing and stay safe and healthy!
Ohhh and also, what the hell is going to happen to Lady Fig?! Her reunion with Haraella is the one I'm most looking forward to!
233 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »