for Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: In a New World Redux

11/17/2020 c7 5FairyTailNut
Bit of a shame but that is fine. Hoping Manek does not end up hating Vince over the accident in this version. Eager for the next chapter! (Especially since is the first story I read to update in over a month so THANK YOU!)
10/11/2020 c6 FairyTailNut
Great chapter! And ooh, think you might use some of the Earthbound Immortals when you get to Synchro Dimension? Sergei's Earthbounds were cool but I wish the Immortals would show. Maybe even have one transform into a Mythorror?
10/11/2020 c6 2SoulMatter
I have to say, this is most definitely an improvement to the old story. And honestly, by writing those dream sequences, the Mythorror Gods feel more like actual characters instead of just Vince's Duel Spirits.

...Genshin Impact is pretty freaking good. I have no regrets in downloading it. My Adventurer Rank is currently 17, not bad for only three days of having it, isn't it? What about yours?
10/10/2020 c6 2Zeromk7
Amazing chapter. Did you Plan ti add Ritual Summoning to Vince deck ? Cause It would be cool. Also where we can send our ocs ? Dm Is good ?
10/10/2020 c6 deku rose
cool update.:) can make so mythorror cards base off of the fallen angels in the book of enoch like kokabiel (whos name means star of god) or the sea monters like bahamut(not the d&d dragon)or the kraken? if not thats cool.
10/10/2020 c6 ZarcEternal
Nice little chapter, you made quite the changes to the former story. I like how Reiji isnt just ignoring everything that happened with Vince, but also remains suspicious about his true origin/intentions. Dont get me wrong but the old story was kinda lackluster in certain character aspects (like Reijis case). Glad to see you really rebranding this masterpiece.
Regarding Manek, I think its nice his return was the same as in the former story ,always makes me crack a smile seeing him run away from fangirls. His Deck Dopant is cool as always, even if I never watched Kamen Rider. Soooo all references there are lost on me.

One question at the end: Vince currently holds 5 Extra Deck Gods in his arsenal (2 gained through possession), will Demiurge unlock new ones for him? And does he need to possess him every time?
10/3/2020 c5 deku rose
cool story bro.:)
7/12/2020 c2 Kenrio
So he loses ... you lost a fan of your fic by being a idiot
7/12/2020 c5 icappas
Excellent duel! And it goes well with Persona 5 music
7/10/2020 c5 5FairyTailNut
How about a Mythorror based off of Azi Dahaka, a demon dragon who embodies corruption?
7/10/2020 c5 2Zeromk7
Rituale Beast...It was good see Vince/Demiurge crush It. Still Demiurge is like Invoked Beast Demiurge or another version ? Cause It would be cool see Mythorror deck mixed with a bit of Invoked. Lore and deck talking. Still good job man. I totally loved this chapter and the story. Keep going.
7/10/2020 c5 2SoulMatter
The video started, revealing a grinning Soul. "I have to say, Demiurge's new introduction is definitely better than the last one. This time, we get a small peek onto the Evil God's past, which is always fun."

Soul winked. "But seriously, thanks or helping me get in the mood for writing Yu-Gi-Oh!. I have been having a major writer's block for quite a while, branching out to other franchises in the hopes of overcoming it. This chapter definitely helped it."

He coughed. "That being said, this duel shows the power of banned cards, and was definitely enjoyable. I notice you mention that Daphne's design was changed. This doesn't mean much to me, since I never knew what her original design was!" Soul chuckled. "Guess that shows my somewhat scatterbrained nature, doesn't it? Anyways, I'll see you next chapter! Peace Out!"

The video ended, leaving only the black screen.
7/10/2020 c5 ZarcEternal
YES YES He is back! My favorite in this whole story, the villain "God" who thinks all are beneath him. So happy to see you are now really grasping certain more complicated decks like Ritual Beasts. Cannot wait to read more of your stories
5/31/2020 c1 3DG2
I wished the MC new more about this world and its cards.
5/31/2020 c4 2Zeromk7
I loved this chapter ! Amazing job, man. Its a bit annoying see Vince lose again but i understand it.
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »