FanFiction.Net
for Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: In a New World Redux

11/7/2021 c12 1DSpaceZ
Wow, you uploaded in less than a month. I was expecting another chapter in Christmas.
I hope Vince calls out on Sawatari being allowed to return in the next chapter.
Also, I smell potential relationship between Daphne and Vince. Hopefully they go on a date/not-date (Like Vince takes both her and Serena on a tour around the city or something.)
10/24/2021 c11 ZarcEternal
Loved this chapter, the comedy with Vince and annoying the Obelisk Force for knowledge and in the end just brutally crushing them. Also nice for Yuzu to get atleast a fighting chance against Yuri, anime did her dirty from that point on. Sad my boy Spectrum didnt have his debut yet but I am really hyped to see how you bring him into this story
10/23/2021 c11 DSpaceZ
I liked the small 'Berserk' moment Vince had. He wasn't taken over or anything by Demiurge and won the duel using his own power.
Yuri vs Yuzu might be my favourite duel so far in your fic for the simple fact you included it. Most fics either have the duel happen off-screen or have someone else duel Yuri.
I am also glad you didn't create new Fusions for Yuzu, and just created more Spells and Traps for her, basically making her use the arsenal she had at the time.
Same thing with Yuri as you used the Predator Plants we know now instead of creating new ones.
Since i knew their effects beforehand, it was nice to see what you would do to counter each move.
While Yuzu running awa, i think its a... more human response? You can tell Yuzu is really disturbed by Yuri presence, not too mention this is the first time she is in a very dangerous situation, so she probably panicked.
At the very least you showed she wasn't running away too much, as the first time she was forced, and the second time she had to think. Honestly, this final part makes me wonder: Is she going to continue using the Pendulumstatues for her Pendulum Summon or will she somehow get new ones because of Ray's powers?
9/17/2021 c10 2Zeromk7
Dude, i really love this story and i Hope to see Vince duel more often ! Keep going you are Amazing.
9/16/2021 c10 ZarcEternal
Nice chapter, liked the beginning were you showed Leos thoughts and plans (Something the anime just ignored completly). Nice seeing Philius this early in the series and building him up as a powerhouse on par with Yuri . In the last fanfic he just appeared and it was never stated if he even was powerful and if how powerful.
Interesting news seeing you not ship Serena and Vince. I can see Manek being with Serena (from former New Worlds storyline) but cannot guess anyone for Vince (list is a bit too big at the moment) Cannot wait to read more
7/4/2021 c9 dragon rose 11
I'm back! if you don't know me I'm the reviewer Green rose/deku rose now I go by dragon rose now sorry for taking so long to get back to your story I've been catching up on a lot of stories who updates I'd missed now for the story I have one question is Vince and Serena getting to gather I know in your last story you wasn't going to do a pairing so has that chance? I hope so because I love there chemistry and I ship them in both the first and this one and I love to see the folklore catsthe shipping name for Vince x Serena) happen. see you next time.
6/15/2021 c9 Zeromk7
Yoooo ! That was awesome ! I yelled in happiness when Vince thinked why Reiji dosent have Rituals still because its bullshit ! If you want master all methods you Need Ritual and Rituals have supports that can be devastating like Necroz and Cyber Angels ! Dude, i cant wait to see if Reiji will use Rituals too. Even so...i Always thinked what if every duelist has 1 fan made Ritual Monster what would have happened to the duels. Like Superheavys or Raptors or even D/D/Ds... D/D/D Rituals can use a lot of "Kings" like Oda Nobunaga or Gilgamesh or even Giulio Cesare. Anyway Amazing duels and i Hope to see more of your story because Is really good. Cya and have a nice day !
6/15/2021 c9 ZarcEternal
Really nice to have you back. You made one spelling mistake: you wrote royal were you meant loyal. But I loved this chapter, the comments of all the Gods and Mythorrors were really funny. But my highlight was Reiji dueling Serena. I mean Reiji can flex: he is the strongest duelist in all of Standard and if the writers actually cared for anything besides shoving EGAO in our throats he could have been the best rival of all times.
6/15/2021 c9 7Nova Kaiser Fox
This was quite interesting, both duel especially. I also enjoyed the characterization of Yuu and Barrett, it was quite fun to see Barrett treat his opponent's with respect and Yuu being logical in figuring out a plan should the Beastborgs strike.

...In that line of thought, my hatred of Leo's portrayal in the anime continues to grow. However, you've also peaked my curiosity in the divinity behind Sabre Dancer, now LOL

However, I got to say, it was the interaction of the Daemons and the Mythorrors and the lore surrounding them that was my personal favorite. Also, I love how the definition of King changes to fit each of the Daemons, even explaining how some of them are treated as Kings without being royalty such as Genghis, Alexander, and Caesar.
4/29/2021 c8 Guest
Are you going to make dimension counterparts for vincent
4/24/2021 c8 Guest
Just imagine if the wicked god card show up it will be all hell if the duel Academy got their hands on thouse monstrosities of god cards
2/27/2021 c1 XenoLucifer
why... why did you type "boku no turn draw"? my entire being cringed from the mix of english and japanese.
2/16/2021 c8 unknown
did you just make an unlikable character likable?
2/14/2021 c8 ZarcEternal
Amazing chapter. Got I love the interaction between Vince and the Gods, hopefully he wont get a headache from all these strong beings bickering. So after Ereshkigal the next Fate Goddess appears in this story: Beast 2 aka Tiamat in her "weakest form". Will we ever see Tiamat in her dragon form? Probably wont but it would be funny seeing it. Happy to see you update again and I cannot wait to read more soon
12/14/2020 c7 green rose
hay its me deku rose i'v got a new reviewer name becuse i'v seen some one has bein using the name deku rose. strating now i'm green rose and for now on any one name deku rose is not me. if you can tale other authors this that wuld be cool.:)
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »