FanFiction.Net
for Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: In a New World Redux

7/10/2020 c5 2Zeromk7
Rituale Beast...It was good see Vince/Demiurge crush It. Still Demiurge is like Invoked Beast Demiurge or another version ? Cause It would be cool see Mythorror deck mixed with a bit of Invoked. Lore and deck talking. Still good job man. I totally loved this chapter and the story. Keep going.
7/10/2020 c5 3SoulMatter
The video started, revealing a grinning Soul. "I have to say, Demiurge's new introduction is definitely better than the last one. This time, we get a small peek onto the Evil God's past, which is always fun."

Soul winked. "But seriously, thanks or helping me get in the mood for writing Yu-Gi-Oh!. I have been having a major writer's block for quite a while, branching out to other franchises in the hopes of overcoming it. This chapter definitely helped it."

He coughed. "That being said, this duel shows the power of banned cards, and was definitely enjoyable. I notice you mention that Daphne's design was changed. This doesn't mean much to me, since I never knew what her original design was!" Soul chuckled. "Guess that shows my somewhat scatterbrained nature, doesn't it? Anyways, I'll see you next chapter! Peace Out!"

The video ended, leaving only the black screen.
7/10/2020 c5 ZarcEternal
YES YES He is back! My favorite in this whole story, the villain "God" who thinks all are beneath him. So happy to see you are now really grasping certain more complicated decks like Ritual Beasts. Cannot wait to read more of your stories
5/31/2020 c1 5DG2
I wished the MC new more about this world and its cards.
5/31/2020 c4 2Zeromk7
I loved this chapter ! Amazing job, man. Its a bit annoying see Vince lose again but i understand it.
5/31/2020 c4 ZarcEternal
Okay, this was nice. Giving Yuzu a earned win as well as erasing her doubt about Yuto and Yuya. The anime wasnt really focusing on how she overcame her inner turmoil, they made it like BAM solved, you ask how? Who knows?!.
So Leo is sh'tting his pants as soon as he heard Mythorror XD Lets see how he handles Vinces more vicious side.

Hope you are healthy and safe in these times and I cannot wait to read more
3/25/2020 c3 AngelDogCat
Great story can not wait for the next great chapter
3/24/2020 c3 ZarcEternal
Sees Ereshkigal from FGO appear here. "Ah,i see your a man of culture as well!"
Joke aside I loved this chapter and how you changed it from the original. Cannot wait til we see Demiurge and Spectre raining havoc again. Hope your having a good time and stay healthy in this hell of Corona
3/23/2020 c3 Zeromk7
I loved this chapter ! I feel a real different vibe from the original one. Compliments at ya.
3/23/2020 c3 7Nova Kaiser Fox
An amazing chapter, my friend. I love Ereshkigal's design, reminds me of the form the cute goddess took in Fate/Grand Order Babylonia LOL
3/23/2020 c3 3SoulMatter
The screen lits up, showing an excited Soul. "I'll say it straight up. This chapter is way better than the original." Once done, he coughed, before continuing. "And honestly, I was like: 'Wait, What!?' when you brought out Ereshkigal. Though its appearance reminds me of her debut in the Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia anime."

He shook his head, before giving a thumbs up. "Nice job with the duel, as well, and Vince's a real treat to read! Most SIs in this fandom aren't as easygoing as him, so I find it really enjoyable." He winked. "And that is all for this review. And about the lack of criticism in my reviews, it's because I find it easier to just read and enjoy than look at it with a critical viewpoint."

He waved. "Well, see ya next chapter! Peace Out!"

The video finished, leaving behind a black screen.
2/4/2020 c2 SoulMatter
The screen lits up, the recording showing a smiling SoulMatter. "I have to admit," He began. "I prefer this version of the Vince vs Yuya duel. The old one felt incredibly forced."

He then grinned. "And honestly, I also like the new cards a lot! Considering my 'Blood Hunter' archetype is comprised of different ghosts and spirits from varied cultures, I can see why I really like te Mythorrors. Seriously. Favorite OC Archetype there."

"Now, I believe this chapter gave me inspiration to break my writer's block and write the fourth chapter of Dusk Revolution. I have no things left to say. See ya next chapter! Peace Out!"

He screen blinked out, showing only a dark background.
2/4/2020 c2 ZarcEternal
Yes! A new chapter, I must say the way you shape this fanfic now is much more enjoyable than the original. Dont misunderstand, the first New World was amazing. But this fixes its mistakes, plotholes and lets it feel more loved/life filled. I really cannot wait for your next chapters.
1/13/2020 c1 2Zeromk7
I admit this Is a big improvement (bad English sorry) . i liked the last story too bit this seems have a Better start. Keep going boss
1/13/2020 c1 Guest
Hey! Nice reboot! But i have a request, if you will. Please add Masumi, Hokuto and Yaiba (Julia, Dipper and Kit) as Lancers as you did with Yuu. I think these characters are amazing and have so much room to grow if given a chance in the spotlight. Thanks!
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »