for Nightmare's End

1h c7 APridefulSin
oooooooooo
2/1 c7 59marxbb
Love this! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! Haruhi is creating some fun new dynamics - the Sherlock thing on tv was very good~
9/24/2020 c1 4KRP
So, I remember noticing this my first read-through, but I never commented back then; does she seriously have the Lord of Nightmares as her initial Persona? Cause I kinda get the feeling that she’d be pretty OP all on her own. Wait, so does this mean we’ll have Haruhi slinging around spells a la Lina Inverse, eventually? Well, SOMEone is gonna be in for a bad time.
7/21/2020 c7 12sillyalex
It's a Shame that this will probably never get updated again. Considering the author has at this time 270 other stories, some of which they haven't touched in a long time. I've been burned before by finding a good story but it remaining forever unfinished, and it will happen again.
7/1/2020 c7 Guest
More chapters please
6/28/2020 c7 Jostanos
Happy Birthday, Ama! *eye smiles*

What may happen next?
How may the Phan-site affect the English and magical populations of the world and the UK specifically?
What sort of effect may it have?
Who may be blackmailing students in Shinjuku, and how may the Phantoms plus one handle the situation?
6/24/2020 c7 26epic insanity666
GIVE ME MORE!
6/22/2020 c5 waytodawn0
Please update the story. I know you have things going on but please update some of your older stories.
6/17/2020 c7 Wishfull-star
This is one amazing story and I can't wait for whatever happens next:) stay safe
5/8/2020 c7 Triton600
Please continue
4/21/2020 c7 waytodawn0
More more more!
4/19/2020 c7 7Bondubras of Devoncroix
I'd be the first to admit that I'm completely clueless in regards to the Persona series, but this... This intrigues me.

-Maelstrom
4/16/2020 c7 linksmith1283
Is this by chance going to be worked upon?
4/5/2020 c7 4kaisnumber1fan
Love this story please update it soon.
3/22/2020 c7 AngelaBlackrose
Please update this story more
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »