for A Matter of Duty

1/15 c5 14Lady Isabelle Black
Please update soon
How will Sybil and Tom find a solution to save Downtown? They need Matthew and by extension Mary because of their knowledge of the estate. Also Matthew is the only way to gain access to the estate financial status. Through this progress maybe Matthew and Mary would support their future marriage.
Maybe it could be Edith’s connection to Sir Anthony that would help (his knowledge not money).
11/16/2020 c5 47JessieBess
I'll admit after reading the last chapter and most of this one I thought really is Sybil going to go through with this. Now I'm curious what Tom and Sybil will come up with to save Downton - and I'm sure you'll have something because she CAN'T marry the awful Larry.
11/16/2020 c5 83pearlydewdrop
What a lovely chapter! I was absolutely delighted to see this story back in action! Don't worry about not posting so often, I haven't been posting much myself recently either to be honest! I'm so intruiged to find out what will happen and if Sybil and Tom will come up with another possible solution for saving Downton!
11/15/2020 c5 36Syblime
Oh, I hope they can find a way to save her and Downton! :)
10/12/2020 c4 5Tybil Branson
Pls post another chapter! I’m loving the story so far.
10/10/2020 c4 Guest
6 months ago you wrote that you were continuing with this story, so where is it?! Surely you're not going to let Sybil go through with marrying that sh*t Larry! And everyone else. Are they really going to condemn Sybil to a life of misery? I suppose that in their view it's better for one of them to suffer than for the whole family to 'suffer' the loss of its parasitic way of life.
9/13/2020 c4 1PinkStarDA
Please write more! I love this story!
5/30/2020 c4 Guest
This story is really great! Please say there will be more?
5/30/2020 c4 eyeon
How can Sybil fo through with it? Why would Mary make her do it? Maybe they'll get rid of Larry right after the wedding? This has all the makings of a Miranda Lambert song! I do hope you continue! Maybe add a bit more Matthew, although he would be a party to this debacle...
5/26/2020 c1 2sunny9847
Poor Sybil. Great writing.
5/6/2020 c4 Guest
This is amazing! Will there be more? I'm so interested to see will Sybil go through with the wedding or will she follow her heart and be with Tom. I hope you update.
4/10/2020 c4 83pearlydewdrop
Awww poor Sybil! That's really rough! But I'm so glad Sybil stood up to Mary in this chapter, she can be very self absorbed at times...I did like that Robert felt some guilt about having Sybil marry Larry too, felt very in character. I really really love this story so far and cannot wait to read more of it :) Looking forward to see what will happen between Tom and Sybil in the next chapter if she tells him about her engagement, I already know it's gonna absolutely break my heart!
4/10/2020 c4 36Syblime
Ugh, I just want to punch Larry, steal his money and put Sybil and Tom on the next boat for happiness.
I can't imagine that Tom would be content to watch her marry Larry, but I'm really intrigued to see what you do with this fic. Great writing! :)
3/27/2020 c2 Guest
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Love that idea Mary standing in the driveway while Tom and Sybil kiss.
3/22/2020 c3 Guest
I can't believe that you're actually going to marry Sybil off to that piece of slime Larry. Looking forward to your next post but have Sybil run off with Tom or get her away from Larry some other way.
25 Page 1 2 Next »