for War Pigs

5/4 c1 10Couchpotato 88
Let me rephrase that I’ve seen many Kangaroos, but I’d never fight one.
5/4 c29 Couchpotato 88
Well that was very entertaining. Also I’ve never encountered one but I know it’s a bad idea to fight a kangaroo.
2/20 c28 Couchpotato 88
They’re definitely gonna need all the help they can get in order to defeat galactic and I’d say Sector Z are the right people for the job.
12/30/2020 c27 Couchpotato 88
Definitely was a happy chapter. Also on behalf of Aussies everywhere I want to thank Numbuh 4 for defending Australia. Im not sure when that occurred though I might have to go back and re-read some stuff.
12/16/2020 c26 Couchpotato 88
I think this might be your best chapter yet
12/7/2020 c1 Guest
I can only leave reviews and not kudos...but kudos for making knd fanfics in this day and age.
12/2/2020 c25 Couchpotato 88
Hmm I have a pretty good idea of who these adults are. I’ll just have to wait and see.
11/16/2020 c24 Couchpotato 88
Well looks like there is another unit of heroes ready for action. I actually really like this team. Arguably the best pilots from the show and they’ve teamed up to form the ultimate air battle team. I can already hear that song Danger Zone playing like from Top Gun.
10/28/2020 c23 Couchpotato 88
It was an enjoyable planet to read about. I also liked the call back to In Time. Still though I wounded how long Lizzie’s gonna keep her identity a secret.
9/15/2020 c22 Couchpotato 88
Good to see Abby’s enduring the rest of the KND know the villains are full of BS. I have a good inclining of what Nigel was whiteness when he was told to embrace the darkness. I’m curious to see what this planet their going to is.
9/13/2020 c21 Couchpotato 88
Exited, Excited
8/20/2020 c20 Couchpotato 88
I love how threatening Hoagie makes Abby go psycho
7/21/2020 c19 Couchpotato 88
I’m glad Fanny came to their rescue. I’m a little amazed Sonia didn’t beat them all up upon the mention of the dark basement, but it was still just as much fun to see her go crazy at the treehouse. Also glad Fanny slapped Harvey. I hope her youngest brother is alright.
7/2/2020 c18 Couchpotato 88
Another fun Chapter. Are the Bastardz inspired by the Tarantino movie inglorious Bastards?
6/19/2020 c17 Couchpotato 88
You really make me sympathetic for poor Chad in this story. I’m excited for the three separate upcoming battles
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »