for My December

5/6/2021 c2 Achalon
I... I don't even have words. I read along until the end. I kept hoping it would get better, but... This just comes off as something written by a pissed off 12 year old wanna-be edge-lord with a massive case of ADD. Even if you could find a beta that could turn this into a fully coherent story, then you would still have issues with terrible characterization for just about everyone involved.

I do appreciate that you want to put your stories out there. Maybe in the future, though? Sit on the story for a couple of weeks, come back to it then, and see if it still makes sense when you reread it.
11/28/2020 c2 Fallen Slytherin
Obama, you're homosexually in love with Leon Kennedy, I get it. You're a latent faggot who hates Ada and Claire and secretly loves Leon. Okay, I'm writing a mini fanfiction about you and your beloved Leon Kennedy. Read how your favorite Leon pissed on you, Obama: no more ObamaCare4real trying to get up. He admits defeat. Leon looms over him like a dominant shadow. But then something happens that no one expected, including the defeated one. Leon Kennedy unzips his fly and pees. The jet hits Obama's chest and pants. He tries to get up, or at least crawl away, but there is a confused, dazed movement — back and sideways. The urine reaches the target. For the first time, it acts as a tool of the executioner. Instead, he had something better in store. Obamacare4real will always be humiliated. Leon Kennedy peed on Obama, and the urine came out of Leon's penis and spilled on Obama's face. Obama swallowed Leon's urine like it was ragweed.
11/26/2020 c2 Akiravshoke
Now, listen to my PERSONAL opinion of story Three is better than two. I just passed on the words of Damon Salvatore in Three is better than two, so I want to do my own review. I come from the Jonathon critics group, so listen to me carefully: YOU made the greatest mistake when you went to write to the old unmarried grandmother TheLadyFrost, who is most afraid of us on two sites (AO3 and Fanfiction). You provoked us with this even more than before, we want to bring you to a madhouse. Send whining incest writer Xaori, which we also brought to a nervous breakdown and tantrums. Obama, you're like a whining dog that's afraid of us and doesn't know who to ask for protection from a group of critics. You are a dog who went to the same lousy and cowardly dog named TheLadyFrost, you are two dirty and smelly dogs. You and TheLadyFrost, two wretched failed writers who have a problem with critics. You and she have complexes about criticism. You and she are afraid of criticism, but why do you put your work on the Internet? Go into real life if you are so afraid of the opinion of others. Or don't write so flawed and perverse that people don't make fun of your work.
11/10/2020 c1 Yours truly
Hi, When is funny valentine coming?
1/4/2020 c2 SuperWonderStan
Nice ending to an interesting story. However, there is still no valid explanation for Diana's uncharacteristic rage at Superman and the vile things she said to and of him.

Looking forward to the follow story.
1/3/2020 c1 Artimuos Sen
Nice ending.
1/3/2020 c2 Artimuos Sen
I am just wondering why a character from Dragon Ball will appear on here out of nowhere. Strange story but good except Darkseid talking like some local criminal instead as a dark god.