for Mandalore the Hunter

4/22 c3 4Drake O'Wryan Blackheart
Awesome chapter I’d love to see more of this plus please have Naruto name drop Revan to Anakin. Hoping to see a new chapter soon keep up the great work!
3/10 c3 Guest
This is so awesome bro! But the time of Attack of the Clones will Naruto be more powerful than Starkiller?
1/21 c3 Hashirama 1710
somebody should tell anakin what the council of that time did to Revan
1/19 c3 fallout4
good chapter.
1/18 c3 3Lawrence HBain
I'm disappointed in how you handled their training in lightsaber combat... I was hoping you'd actually put some thought into it and not just go with something quick and badass sounding... at least to you... disappointing.
1/18 c3 Rebmul
hmm maybe this will change the outcome of the jedi clone war
1/15 c3 R reyes
Nice cant wait for more keep going also will naruto return to his home planet dude
1/15 c3 R01
Good chapter, i like that this naruto seems to be going for "Grey Jedi" path like Jolee Bindo or Revan
while also using other skills aside from normal jedi or sith things, he could also find revan's holocron post his mindwipe by jedi
1/17 c3 20fairy.tail's.storm.king
Good chapter man also I reply to ur message
1/17 c3 ps2boy.zachary
nice work on the chapter and looking forward to more and more on old stories
1/16 c3 Andrew10458
I wonder who the pairing would be padame , Merrin ( from the new sw game ) , ventress , 2nd sister ?
1/16 c3 thor94
interesting.
Can't wait next chapter, ask how the jedi council will react about naruto and his knowledge
1/16 c3 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
1/16 c3 Skull Flame
The Jedi did that much? I don't know that much about Star Wars, so thanks for the info.
1/16 c3 Rampart Warrior
I'm liking the story so far but when read the conversation between naruto and anakin it just seemed so forced, it's always the same from any other story to the point I could keep a checklist about the points. But it still is a good story and I do hope that you can make more meaningful conversation.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »