for A Brother's Revenge

1/16 c20 MargaretA66
Hmmm, interesting developments.
1/16 c20 Exactly
yay! that was a quick update and I LOVED it! looking forward for more! :·D

"BYE ERINJORDAN!( stay safe and healthy and update soon!)".
1/7 c19 Crickett 1.0
Just great. Thank you
1/2 c19 Analise S
Just excellent. Thanks for the chapter and Happy New Year!
1/1 c19 7HNB FJRAY
GREAT chapter! It was such a rollercoaster of emotions that it was emotionally draining just to read it. Poor Joe! And good old Bill is now my new hero. Thank you so much for letting him save Joe from himself!

I wonder what will happen when Frank get to know? I can't wait to find out! I am actually hoping he will sort of get his big-brother-instincts back on track. At the same time, though, he has so much to deal with himself.

I really do understand Callie, but that doens't stop me from being FURIOUS with her! Blame yourself if Joe lashed out - he has it WAY worse thank you thinks. I wonder how he will deal with his depression? Will it only get worse, or will he find a way to battle his demons? I think he needs therapy - very much so - but will he accept it? Joe is not very good at asking for help.

I really love the way you are showing us everyone's emotions. You really get the feeling of suppressed anger, anxiety and darkness that lies thick in the air. And having Trevor there is such a nice touch! Having to imitate hapiness when wanting to die is certainly hard!

Thank you so much for this wonderful chapter; what a wonderful thing to start the new year with! I am crossing my fingers for a fast update ;) Thanks again, and happy new year!
12/31/2020 c19 Frankenstein's Bride
Love it!
12/31/2020 c19 caseykam
Been waiting for this one. Can't wait to see what's next. Happy New Year!
12/31/2020 c19 t4swp
wow, great chapter. I hope we don't have to wait long to read the next one. Depression is not an easy thing to deal with
12/31/2020 c19 Bkworm4life4
Another excellent chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
12/31/2020 c19 MargaretA66
Ah, so now it is Joe's turn with the pendulum swing of emotion. We already saw Frank go through that at least once.
12/31/2020 c19 Candylou
This was a good emotional chapter. Though , why does it always seem joe has to do the apologizing. Joe is doing his best with his emotions attacking him. And callie is definitely not helping. Yes, Joe's emotions were starting to go after him again, and Callie begged him on big time. I think laura needs to have a talk with her, too. Callie's words were just as unkindly as fenton's were earlier, then she added more. I think she would prefer if joe wasn't in franks life. I hope Fenton gets in touch with the doctor and they chief. Looking forward to more. Update as soon as you can. Fantastic story!
12/30/2020 c19 Sofia
Thank you so much! This chapter was AWESOME! I wonder what Frank’s reaction will be after he comes to know and I hope Joe recovers soon. There were quite a lot of unexpected things that happened! I have no idea what will happen next so do update as soon as you possibly can!
193 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »