for Wizards and Warriors don't mix

5/13 c8 Great job
I just read this and it's fantastic.
1/6 c8 Jdsdifjifjfjeeu
Make more pls
11/6/2020 c1 Guest
Train meet cat
10/9/2020 c7 Person
Yes! do continue. the plot is interesting and the cliff hanger unbareable. i also want to find out where Sandstorm is.
10/1/2020 c7 Purpleheart Bookworm
This is an interesting story and I'm subscribed in case you do continue it. That being said you shouldn't do it out of obligation and the choice is yours. Whatever your decision you're very talented and I await your next post whether it's here or somewhere else. Best of luck darling!
8/27/2020 c1 CobaltDrag0n
I’d like to see this continued.
8/24/2020 c7 1EchoTheHybrid
I'd like to see it continued.
it's a cool story so far
7/25/2020 c4 Someone
Wonder if the Clan cats saw people preforming magic... they'll be confused and frightened to death! I like your plot!
6/13/2020 c6 5GrumpyCatLilBub
*Sobbing* WHY AUTHOR WHY?! Can I adopt this if it isn't already?
5/29/2020 c1 1PJOBlackjack
This story is unique.
2/9/2020 c4 Anon jr
This is a surprisingly good story so far. It's a shame it doesn't have more favorites, it deserves some.
1/23/2020 c3 Guest
It is really good! ;D
1/12/2020 c2 Anon jr
So far so good. It's rare that we see a cross-over between HP and Warriors that can resist making everyone into cat's. So your story stands out on originality alone. Thank you.
1/6/2020 c1 Guest
I know you probably won't care for an anonymous reviews opinion, but I really love this and hope you continue to make more. There aren't nearly enough good Warrior crossover fics.
1/3/2020 c1 5kenmadragon
This is wonderful. While I do wish we knew what happened to Trevor, I think the whole "Neville adopts the Warrior Cats" is a novel concept and I would love to see more. This is really well-written thus far, so I can only hope that any future chapters would be just as entertaining. Please continue this story!
16 Page 1 2 Next »