for Butterfly Girl

7/21/2021 c6 viendla
Okay pleaseplease PLEASE don’t give up on this! Your writing style is phenomenal and I really love where this is heading. XS section is severely lacking good written stories so I’m really looking forward to read more. It’s interesting and original. I can’t wait to see other characters like Chase’s reactions to all of this. Please continue soon!
7/19/2021 c1 Guest
Boring…
1/11/2021 c1 2The-Butterfly-Deffect
God damn I'm liking this story so far. You did a grand first chapter and I am hooked in Madame.
10/18/2020 c5 NataLEEa
WAVES. HIGH. I dunno if you remember me, but I used to read your old fanfic. Tbh, I've never seen this cartoon, but the premise of it sounds pretty solid from what I read on the wiki, and I'm really liking this OC. Maybe I should watch the series from the beginning?

Anywho, I'm really liking Liz. I'm glad you've put little quirks here and there, like her sleeping as a coping mechanism (same), and how she also has this selfish side of her. Those intrusive thoughts, in which she briefly considered ditching the monks in favor of the goblins, and her telling herself that all these people weren't as important as Samuel. *chef's kiss*. I'm feeling sorry for whoever even LOOKS at Samuel in the wrong way, lmaoo. I wonder who he is, tho.

I hope you update soon! Maybe not too soon, I gotta watch the series first, haha. Take care!
9/11/2020 c5 rycorop
This whole story is a mood, haha.

Jokes aside, I'm really enjoying this and Liz's relationships with Bai and Lu are great! Can't wait to see her meet Chase too! I wonder how she'll react to him...
8/3/2020 c4 GinkgoDreams
LMAO, WAIT. After re reading this, I just noticed that she literally renamed one of Chase's warriors "Borb", godang that's funny. AND I KNEW IT! I KNEW THE BIRD WAS SHADY. Behold my powers to read the future, mwahaha!
8/3/2020 c5 GinkgoDreams
Oh maaan, this chapter gave me whisplash. I just finished reading chapter 4, and everything seemed to be going so chill, but nope. I'm lowkey worried about Liz, who seems to be going through some kind of bastardization arc. Or at least, were are seeing more of her selfish side, which I think it contrasts very interestingly with the rest of the world. There are selfish characters like mah baby Spicer, but his is a bit purer, I think. I also love how you're not making us forget that Liz is still in a cartoon world. Bai actually mistaking a bird dressed goblin for an actual bird, wtf.
8/3/2020 c4 3Fantasy-Mania31
Great chappie! Can’t wait for Chase to come into play
8/3/2020 c4 1DragonxGalX56
Cool chapter:)
4/30/2020 c3 GinkgoDreams
Luckily, I just came so I didn't need to wait for this chapter :P
Bai is such a tsundere OMG (I know this is a western cartoon, but I think the term still applies). It's nice how you're developing her own circle of friends. In these types of stories, ocs tend to stay with the main cast, but I like to think that this means she cares for people who might have not have been relevant to the plot. I'll admit I can't wait for her to meet Chase, tho .
It will be fun to see how she will try to stay outside the villains' clutches (if they are interested, that is. Taking the summary into account, I think that will be the case, but don't feel pressured into spoiling that one).

Lastly: DON'T TRUST THAT CROW, LIZ. DON'T TRUST ANY CROWS OR CREEPY ANIMALS IN CARTOONS.
4/30/2020 c2 GinkgoDreams
This chick's inner dialogue is such a mood tho, lmao: "Painting with Guan made me feel better, not due to his encouragement, but because he also was utter shit at it". It contrasts nicely with the times she's speaking so politely out loud.
4/22/2020 c3 Guest
I tried a cherry flavoured apple once, not as good as it sounds. Think cough medicine with a gritty texture.
4/21/2020 c3 Ace
Glad to find a interesting OC story , I loved this show and seeing one that’s is recent along with updates is really exciting! Ready to read where this goes
4/20/2020 c3 NOFACE
Yeah, Chronicles was s***, and they gave him such a BS/cliche storyline which ruined his coolness.
4/1/2020 c2 5SugarSpice87