for Friends: Self Insert

9/11/2020 c3 welcome007
Wow. Really interesting and unique. Cant wait for more.
9/11/2020 c2 welcome007
great chapter
9/11/2020 c1 welcome007
wow
9/7/2020 c3 DBZfan45
I agree this friends self insert is an excellent fanfic. i never watched friends myself either but it was good show and still is today. While you really have no good ideas for this fic's next chapter, It still an entertaining read. I mean who wouldn't want be friends Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Ross and Chandler. I didn't see Rachel interactions this chapter either but that's just me. The Monica hook up was tastefully done too, I guess understand why in some way the reason you wrote lemon that way but considering your DXD fic, Since that is your prerogative it's your fic write it how you feel! Till next Chapter. Catch ya later!
9/8/2020 c3 Dovack
I never I thought I would read a Friends FanFic but I hope you continue the story
9/7/2020 c3 Revo777
I'm glad you're taking up this story, keep up the good work.
9/7/2020 c3 GODKINGASH
Finally LETSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO
9/7/2020 c3 1Sanas22
Did you went one year in past (from 1992 to 1991) just for an obscure movie (He said, She said)?
9/7/2020 c3 5Wolfking0811
Good chapter, but if you don’t like lemons why do you have some in your high school of the dead fic?
9/7/2020 c3 LB97
I Love the chapter! Short and sweet, but with enough to leave me wanting more! And I know how you hate the 'tipping system' America has, but keep in mind waiters, bartenders, and delivery driver(pizza boys) are only being payed $2/hr. They are literally living off of the tips they get(speaking from experience). Looking forward to more chapter! :)
9/7/2020 c3 3SwordMaster1331
Keep up the good work. Really loving this.
9/6/2020 c1 abcdyz
Good story
9/6/2020 c3 Lord Mortensen
Cool! Update it soon!
8/18/2020 c2 ShashankBhatt
Man, when are you posting the next chapters for this? I really liked this self-insert of friends.
8/15/2020 c2 ShashankBhatt