for Papa Bear

10/10 c1 FrostHunter
Yeab that works real well gabriel cross moral event horizon more than once so this fitting karma that his plans blew up in his face another then they have before.
8/21 c1 BazilFay
Finally, responsible adults! lol, good job :)
5/17 c1 1jon4576
About time someone wrote something about child services about the show
5/14 c1 Hkt29
I wonder if the world of Miraculous has Child Protection Services.

Nice to see a fic that address the police's subpar job with Emilie's disappearance.
3/20 c1 1bigvic150
Nice fanfic. Definitely how Cat Blanc should've ended. And now, Cat Blanc is non-existent in this (fanfic) universe. Quicksilversquared, you did an excellent job.
2/20 c1 DragonLark
Beautiful story mate!
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!
2/10 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
So funny how little actions can majorly change an outcome, thank you so much for writing. It was an amazing read!
-kitty
2/4 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
screwwwww Garbage, I mean Gabriel, with a rusty drill! it's canon that he's an awful father/human being, and I really hope the show delivers some actual Justice for his crimes. it's nice to get some here. amazing story!
1/28 c1 1geekqueen2010
Fucking finally! Finally a story where Child Protective Services get called on Gabriel! I've been waiting for this for too long!
1/27 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Awesome story, it really would be nice to see the adults step up and be competent for once.
1/6 c1 Guest
Loved it so much. Honestly the adults of Miraculous drive me batty and it's a massive relief to see such well written work with competent adults in it
1/5 c1 Guest
Thank you for this... I understand parents not wanting to go against someone with so much more resources than they have but still... Thank you!
1/5 c1 Memee
This was so good! I really wish you were a writer for them!
1/4 c1 L-DP
adults never have the potential to be actual adults in kids shows. Sad but true. Thanks for writing what would realistically happen! You’re a hero
1/4 c1 Kitty Noire
Thank you! I honestly think that is one of the BEST Chat Blanc alternate ending!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »