for Papa Bear

1/6/2020 c1 21mayuralover
Yes, a Tom centered perspective! Leave it to fanfics to have competent adults. I suppose the show is targeted towards kids, but still.
Thanks for the wonderful story!
1/6/2020 c1 64Felicity
This story is wonderful!
1/6/2020 c1 SunshineMLB
A well written and very legally logical story. I also wish the adults in this series were ones who defended the kids around them. I do understand that many kids don't have that support, it hurts to see just the same. Thanks for a redeeming story!
1/5/2020 c1 StarBun29
Omg Tom and Sabine are such wonderful and considerate parents! I love the way this was written :)
1/5/2020 c1 5Rose Tiger
Serves Gabriel right!
1/5/2020 c1 3DragoonSensei
This was a very great and creativ story.
I adore Marinette family.
I still think that her mother knows about Tikki.
1/5/2020 c1 1deathmatt144
If only dammit, but damn is this good to get back at the guy who literally batted his son all the way to the Eiffel Tower. Cannot wait for more and keep going, your stories are wonderful
1/5/2020 c1 500yellow 14
Ah, if only...

Keep writing
1/4/2020 c1 WiseGirl720
I absolutely adore this! Chat blanc was a big pit of depression. You shed a new light on the plot. The adults in this universe are oblivious (if possible, more than Adrien) and can be huge idiots most of the time. BUT you showed that if adults open their eyes, amazing things can happen. (As well as some heart-breaking things, but it's Gabriel's fault he became hawk moth)
I was extremely delighted by the 'future-son-in-law' thing.
1/4/2020 c1 6Fiction is the Truth
Very well done
1/4/2020 c1 M.v.j.M
I really wish this is how the series actually was like
1/4/2020 c1 55MythGirl Writes
I like this scenario, taking care of the situation before the possibility of Gabriel being Hawkmoth was even entertained. I wish they would at least let Marinette's parents have more competent roles, more like they did in season 1 or during episodes focused around them. I also like that they were taken down virtually without a fight; that's not seen too much in fics, and I enjoy the fresh perspective. Loved it!
1/4/2020 c1 luv2readgirl
Great story! I love these sort of stories, where the adults actually matter.
1/4/2020 c1 83KaliAnn
I really like how outstanding Tom was in this one. He is also a superhero in my mind.
1/4/2020 c1 28Neeko96
So I felt with just what they heard from others, Gabriel would probably still have custody with enforced counseling of some kind. He would definitely be watched too, but everything else? Yup, definitely sounds good to me. I suppose if we got this instead, the show would possibly end, so incompetence is useful. (Not that I like it, but I also want more of the show...)-
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »