for Healing Hands

5/5/2020 c1 6Imadoctornotyourhousekeeper
I love this so much! I was grinning the whole time
2/11/2020 c2 13Scarlett7
This was so beautifully written and such a joy to read. I absolutely love how you portray the love between these two brothers. The hair washing scene was such a delicate, intimate way to portray the rebuilding of their bond. Just a fabulous piece of writing, thank you for sharing this.
2/6/2020 c2 30Stoneage Woman
This was awesome! Short, sweet, very moving and understated. I liked how they said so much without saying anything at all. Fantastic job.
1/29/2020 c2 590K Hanna Korossy
Such an unexpected but sweet way to get comfortable with each other again! I love that they’re both trying and wanting so hard—it’s not one of them being pig-headed or stupid—but it’s a hard thing to move on from. Nice little catch, too, with Dean momentarily worrying that Sam’s having trouble distinguishing reality again. So nice.
1/17/2020 c2 Idreamofivan
Super cute
1/15/2020 c2 Jenjoremy
This was delightful. Dean washing Sam's hair was the absolute best thing I have read in a long time! And I loved the flashbacks to Sam as a baby. Great, great story.
1/15/2020 c2 JaniceC678
OMG...this was AMAZING. Such a simple thing, yet filled with SO much meaning and such a huge step on the road to healing! Not crying exactly, but...gee, must have something in my eye that is making it water a bit! Dean thinking back to carrying for Sammy as a baby/child just made it extra poignant. Love it!
1/15/2020 c2 1Ginza
Well, this was just wonderful! Demon Dean and the MoC storyline was one of my favorites, but there was so much more needed than what the show gave in regards to the aftermath. You did a great job here, I think you show a very reasonable scenario that could have happened after 10.03. The tension and uncertainty between them is painful to read. Really nice job with all the awkward little moments, like when they're eating together and don't know what to say to each other. Dean washing Sam's hair and thinking of when he was a baby was just so perfect to help them start to heal a little. And so damn adorable. I love this fic, Thank you for taking the time to write and share it!
1/14/2020 c2 ngregory763
This was amazing and such a joy to read. I agree with your assessment of how difficult it must have been for them both and you were able to get that across to your reader so beautifully. Thank you for sharing!
1/14/2020 c2 scootersmom
You really know how to get down to the real
Sam and Dean. The ones that are still there, despite everything that has happened to them. I loved your story as always!
1/13/2020 c2 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
I think this is one of my favorite things you've written, even though I love pretty much everything you write haha ;) Again, something so small, not noticing Sam struggling with normal food, but then making a note to make something easier to eat, means so much for their relationship and how it's getting just a bit better. And then the sorry and everything that came after, so in character. All the internal conflict too was so well described, but it also just made me smile. They're both still clearly hurt and healing, but still bantering, which is exactly what they would do. Love, love, love this!
1/13/2020 c2 reannablue
Totally adored this fic. Great idea for more closure for those of us desperate for something more than what the series gave us.
1/13/2020 c2 39Colby's girl
Wonderful. Having Dean do that for his little brother is one of the most intimate ways two brothers could be portrayed seeking to rebuild their relationship. Well done. (Although I would still love to hear the conversation regarding Dean’s guilt of having basically handed Sam over to Cole and cold heartedly written him off. ) Thanks for the great read.
1/13/2020 c2 Jily4
Sigh... perfect, just perfect! I love the brotherly banter and the change from scared and guilty to the love and caring! Thanks!
1/13/2020 c2 314Fat Puppy
The perfect episode to tag. Because we know it had to be awkward between them after the whole Demon thing. I mean if my brother tried to kill me with a hammer, we’d prob have some awkward moments after that too. LOL! Loved this though, how to bring them back together. Your stories always make me smile in the end. :)
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »