FanFiction.Net
for Izuku: Doll, Fairy or Half Demon?

2/20/2021 c2 EbayUserGreen
I actually really like the idea with the way you are going with this story, I'm not fully sure how I would feel with Izuku getting OFA, it would give the story more originality but it would also make Izuku slightly more OP and make me think he might use OFA more than his original quirk, unless you can balance the two out in my opinion I don't think Izuku should get OFA.
10/29/2020 c2 210thphoenix
It seems interesting I can’t wait to read more. As for One for All you could make it so that All Might is Meliodas with One for All so he has no need to pass it off. If Elizabeth still has her curse, even if it’s modified, Meliodas would still be alive, this would also let Meliodas visit Elizabeth if she is Recovery girl. Bakugo could be Pride, Aizawa could be Sloth, Momo could be Gluttony, Himiko could be Envy, and All for One could be Ban in the future. Ban could have gotten bored and advanced his magic.
8/8/2020 c2 3eeveefem
can make more please I love story
5/28/2020 c2 Leafy-tan
Cool
1/20/2020 c2 Silver
Huh. Very interesting. I wonder who the other members will be. Keep it up! I wonder what will happen next.
1/6/2020 c1 Silver
Good luck with your crossover!

I know from my own experience that they are fun to write, but sometimes hard to connect the two worlds. I plan to stick around to see how this goes. I'll also try and leave some helpful criticism and maybe some ideas, that you are free to use.

It will be interesting to see how your story will differ from my crossover. If you wanna read it, the story is called Undercover Student. You can find it on FanFiction(Not logged in, hence why this will say guest).

I wish you the best of luck Author-Sensei(If you wanna be called something else, please tell me. If not, I'll just keep calling you Author-Sensei).

~

(PS: the first average in your summary is spelled wrong. Just wanted to let you know.)
1/6/2020 c1 Guest
Now I want to see what you have in store