for The Healer's Son

5/2 c16 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
5/1 c16 4candinaru25
oh man. this is going to be good
5/1 c16 flyboy38
I hope you are able to keep the chapters coming because I have really enjoyed this story so far. Keep up the good work.
4/28 c16 Guest
make aera appear please
4/29 c16 MattKennedy
Family reunion! :)
4/29 c16 Jostanos
HOLY SHARDS! They've reunited at last!

But what does this mean for the family as a whole now that certain secrets have been revealed?
How may Noctis and Prompto take this?

May a certain mauve haired lad make a cameo this time around?

Matsuo: "I am not getting in the middle of this one, Jos."
4/28 c16 2Yumi Edogawa
I loved the reunion! It's certainly a shock for everyone involved. Hopefully they handle it well and Cor doesn't jump to conclusions when he shows up.
It was amusing seeing Regis and Clarus so confused and trying to make sense of everything.
Plus now they have a better idea of Bahamut's plans, so it's possible that if they work together they can come up with a way to fulfill the prophecy without Noctis and Regis (as well as Lunafreya) dying.
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next as well as the aftermath of this encounter! I wonder if Harry will be able to help his father now? He had a few years to study magic including healing and potions, so he might be able to come up with something that he couldn't earlier.
4/28 c16 1Sakihinata
Wow, so much happened in this chapter!
And finally! The Reunion~~
4/27 c16 11Sagilemiel
They meet again ! Hell Yeah !
4/27 c16 ChaoticInscriber
I am bursting with delight at this entire chapter~!
Such Love~!

...Also Clarus' reaction to the Reunion is So Damn Perfect and hilarious and really says something about the Lucis Caelum blood breeding true even after two thousand years holy crap! *cackles*
"He knew the family was prone to drama but this?" as his entire reaction to such a shocking reveal? XD
4/27 c16 deathreapsonce
God, that reveal did not disappoint at all...
4/27 c16 1Nida1
I really liked this chapter. Can't wait to read more so waiting patiently. I have just finished chapter 1 of FFXV.
4/27 c16 DarkRavie
I really like this story. it's an excellent read and I look forward to reading that happens in your next chapter.
3/6 c15 Phyco Harmony
Love it! Cant wait to see how it progresses, and I'm loving Harrys and Promptos relationship, it seems really sweet which they both defiantly deserve. I'm super curious how everyone will react to who Harry actually is. Looking forwards to the next chapter :)
2/12 c15 Richan
I do love this fic...
I hope yo ser Harry still like an animagus ir use they sword of Griffindor un Drautos..

Read you soon..