for The Healer's Son

BAD VIBES BAD VIBESBADVIBES
2/9/2020 c4 krzys2000
Poor harry And Ardyn!
Good chapter as always.
Update as soon as you can!
1/24/2020 c3 Phoenix
This is a really interesting story Thanks for writing it
1/25/2020 c3 MattKennedy
Glad Harry and Somnus are getting along now. :)
1/24/2020 c3 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
1/23/2020 c3 Jostanos
"I think that you meant "how" instead of "hoe" in "hoe his magic reacted", Sci. :)
There may be at lest one other error, but I am not sure what it may be. :P

*ahem* YOU PASS!

They would indeed, Harry. They would indeed. :)
1/22/2020 c3 Lady Kaiki
Love it !
1/22/2020 c3 PheonixQueen15
Awesome chapter! Harry’s doing well! Is it to show that the timelines between Harry’s world and the FFXV world don’t match up? That’s my theory anyway.
1/22/2020 c3 7Ultima Phoenix
Golden hued magic... a relation to the oracle perhaps, or just a quirk of being Harry? I know later down the line Ardyn’s magic turns red but I just chalked that up to the scourge. The Crystal’s magic consistently seems to be blue, so I’m curious to what your doing with his magic here. I’m also liking that Ardyn and Somnus are closer due to Harry’s influence. I just wonder if Harry will notice, being closer than Aera, that the scourge is taking a toll on Ardyn sooner than canon and make him stop or something. I’m also curious as to what his form is, some kind of Coatl or something?
1/22/2020 c3 deathwearsblack
Thank you for update.
1/15/2020 c2 8yan
Thanks for the update
1/14/2020 c2 Shadoath
I wont deny, as soon as I saw that the title included Healer, I suspected either Ardyn or an Oracle, but then the red sword was mentioned, and I instantly knew it was Ardyn. Anyway, I'm assuming at some point you'll explain how Harry ended up in Eos? Cuz I'm very curious as to how that worked. And it seems to me that Harry is a bit stunted not just in growth, but in communication, but that does make sense, as he was in I'm assuming Griffin form for quite a while
1/13/2020 c2 3ShadowTomes