for The Healer's Son

10/5/2020 c12 Guest
i like this update
10/6/2020 c12 Laesk
thank you for the great update. i look forwards to reading more. please keep updating your story.
10/6/2020 c12 Jostanos
Omake: It wasn't often that Cadet Matsuo Shun was able to walk near the training grounds while the "Royals" practiced, but he was able to this day. His former classmate, Prince Noctis, even noticed him walking by and invited him to watch Harry spar against Regis.

"Seriously?!" the mauve haired cadet stage whispered to his friend, and Prince.
"Seriously, Mat." Noctis smiles back; then adds with a slight nudge to the cadet's ribs "How about we do a running commentary on their spar?" "Nah.." the mauve haired cadet disagreed "Let's broadcast it!" "WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANE?!"

That exclamation by his son got Regis to halt his spar against Harry with Harry asking "IS who insane about what, Noctis?" "Yes, son," Regis added in his best "stern dad voice", "What was that all about?"
"Umm... nothing?" "*ahem* We were talking about taping you spar to view later, you highness?"
"Riiiiiight."
10/6/2020 c12 Lady Kaiki
Love it !
10/5/2020 c12 Guest
gods when is ardyn going to show up
10/5/2020 c12 8Sly the gratsulover117
Damn, was hoping for the king vs harry before the end
10/4/2020 c12 1Sakihinata
Nice!
Does Harry know what happened to his father yet?
10/4/2020 c12 11Sagilemiel
Sooooo gooooood ! I love it so much !
10/4/2020 c12 abeorth
thanks for the chapter
10/4/2020 c12 krzys2000
I love familly bonding in this story. Pleas add more if you can.
Great chapter as always. Pleas update as soon as you can manage
10/4/2020 c12 DarkRavie
10/1/2020 c11 Laesk
More please
9/6/2020 c11 Guest
I can't wait to read more! I love this!
9/6/2020 c11 1SNEAKYKAYE
Can't wait for another update! Stay Safe!
8/23/2020 c11 1HadrianSlytherinPeverell