for The Healer's Son

8/10/2020 c11 fraidykat
Harry would know about self-esteem problems. I would love to see this and a few other of your stories finished but you have back logged yourself. I hope you all stay safe and well.
Juanita
8/9/2020 c11 aidann83
good story, keep it up.
8/8/2020 c11 wolfco
Yay! I like Harry in this role. He is playing the ultimate moderator balancing everybody's needs and personalities to bring out their best over time. I'm sure he will continue to whip out his 'saving throw against the darkness' when necessary to prevent apocalyptic events. He is sure to win the award for Best Supporting Actor!
8/8/2020 c11 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
8/8/2020 c11 dg
It's great to see this updated. I look forward to seeing how Prompto reacts to Harry's well intentioned plot.
8/8/2020 c11 DarkRavie
8/8/2020 c11 A.Panda.With.A.Name
great chapter!
8/8/2020 c8 7Aqua Lilly
Pendragon
8/8/2020 c11 11Sagilemiel
Amazing chapter ! And obviously, an amazing story ! I am always extremely happy to see an update from your stories ! Hope you have a nice day !
8/8/2020 c11 Jostanos
Omake: "I don't mind being on guard duty while Prince Noctis and his friends practice.." a familiar mauve haired Cadet moues; then, as the camera pulls back to show that he's tied to a target!
"BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE TARGET IN THE TARGET PRACTICE?!"
8/8/2020 c11 1Sakihinata
Thanks so much for this new chapter!
8/8/2020 c11 krzys2000
Great chapter as always. I hope that you will have time and inspiration.
Pleas update as soon as you can possibly manage.
8/8/2020 c11 abeorth
thanks for the chapter
7/10/2020 c10 Laesk
More please. Enjoy these stories. Thank you, just reread it again.
6/15/2020 c10 Guest
I'm completely unfamiliar with FF, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. More please?
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »