for The Healer's Son

6/15/2020 c10 Nemhain2009
I’ve enjoyed this story
6/13/2020 c10 8Sly the gratsulover117
Interesting, i wanna see their reaction to learning exactly the truth about Harry
6/12/2020 c10 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
6/9/2020 c10 1Sakihinata
I didn't see that coming...
Thanks for updating!
6/8/2020 c10 Laesk
Wonderful chapter, thank you for the update. I look forwards to more as you update again.
6/8/2020 c10 Guest
Fantastic chapter

i like
6/8/2020 c10 Jostanos
omake: "Damn.. *something unintelligible*!" a mauve haired person exclaims at the scene of the crash "*something unintelligible*.. pieces of *something unintelligible*! This mystery is never going to be solved!"

*ahem* I just want to point out that each of the "*something unintelligible*s" are not cuss/swear words of any kind, but they are a jumble of thoughts, emotions, etc rolled into one or more words.
Why is this? Because that is how my mind is: A manic jumble of thoughts, emotions, etc going about escape from Earth velocity, or very very fast.

And now back to the omake and review! :)

"Matsuo Sylt Shun.." a stern voice says from behind the mauve haired person.. a voice who makes said person "Eep!" (Matsuo: *narrows his eyes* "I did not 'Eep!'. I have never 'Eeped' in my life!")
"Cadet, you are not only out of your league here, but you are also out of line, out of uniform.." "I was in school thank you very much." "*sighs and pinches his nose* And that interruption just caused you to gain the last set of demerits to get you booted out of the academy!" "Umm.. which one, sir? The school where the prince, his friends, and I have been going to.. or~" "Where do you think, CIVILIAN!" "NO~! How else am I to..?"
6/8/2020 c10 7A. JayLin
I can totally empathize with Prompto; I was in shock and burst into tears in my accident. Another lovely chapter and I can’t wait what Harry will get into in the next!
6/8/2020 c10 Tsuki Banritt
Thanks for the chapter !
6/8/2020 c10 abeorth
thanks for the chapter
6/8/2020 c10 fraidykat
Oh yes he is and better and he should see tears in his dad's eyes also. Hurry up with the next installment...please. Stay safe and well.
Juanita
6/8/2020 c10 Alexis R AC
Thanks for the chapter!
6/8/2020 c9 fictionlover10
I love this story. I hope you continue.
6/8/2020 c10 5marseldagistani
So with who will you pair Harry with?
(Please don't make it a slash)
5/19/2020 c9 Silvermane1