for Hiding the Facts

12/30/2020 c3 TheEpicorn
I just love the "Little-Squish"
9/19/2020 c4 Andromeda10.01
please update this is a beautiful story and the way you write it is great id love and appreciate if you dod that
9/8/2020 c4 1Supertrey2004
I'm really liking the story hope you continue
4/14/2020 c4 2InuYoiushi
Great story so far, I can’t wait to see what happens next for them.
4/6/2020 c4 1Natuurlik
love you story so far can't wait for more
4/6/2020 c4 Natuurlik
I would say its not a problem just explain it as ons of his latent dragon abilities that only comes on when their is real danger and because he is not sure when it will work and when not he would rather run from a fight than fight. thus explaining the first chapter as well as the 4 chapter
3/14/2020 c4 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
Hiccup x toothless
3/14/2020 c4 26Fanreader26
I think it's fine if you stick close to the movie at this point since it's still early in the story. as you go on, you can either make alterations to the movie, add new content to the movie, or divert from it and make the whole thing original. just do the story the way you want and we will enjoy it
ps: thanks for the shout out. my next chapter is in the works and thanks for the follow
3/13/2020 c4 wnaruto616
Just keep doing what you are doing.
3/13/2020 c4 2SnakesShadow
Kay, you are doing an awesome job, dude. I swear, this is better than most of the stuff I write and I hardly have the confidence to upload anything. There are only two or three things I can see that you could improve:
1. Sometimes, you write things that your character shouldn't know. You write in first-person and sometimes, like twice a chapter, you put in thoughts of other characters or something like that.
2. Your wording sounds a bit weird sometimes. I get the overall picture of what's going on and my imagination can fill in the rest but your wording just doesn't sound good together.
3. Add in a bit more detail. Too much detail is bad and you do a good job of keeping the balance, but you don't have much detail and/or action surrounding dialogue and stuff like that.
Other than that, you are doing a great job, a lot better than I could, keep up the amazing work!
P.S. Sorry about the time and stuff if it's as late for you as it is me, but I'm pretty much an insomniac so, yeah. And I rant a lot and talk too much. Kay, bye.
3/13/2020 c4 ShadowMyDog
I enjoy the sticking to the film points. Just one question, how closely is this going to stick to the film?
2/17/2020 c3 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
2/17/2020 c3 IzikGrimoire
Very good chapter I’m looking forward to reading more!
2/17/2020 c3 Andromeda10.01
I read this story and went through your profile to see if you made a sequel then I noticed this is recent and you've done a good job I'll be glad to see more in the future
2/14/2020 c3 Dusk Holloway
Hiccup X toothless? You sick bastard! Continue.
20 Page 1 2 Next »