for Flowers, Ink, and Window Panes

12/27/2020 c1 Guest
This was absolutely gorgeous! Your longer stories are exceptional good! I red it and felt the twinge of pain the moment aziraphale cried. Please do more longer stories. I love them. ~ Freya
2/5/2020 c1 21XphiaDP
It’s so good. They’re so sweet and such dorks. I love This so much
1/31/2020 c1 eyuuri
This is divine. I love this so so so so so so so so much. I‘ll probably reread it several times because this story just gives me the fuzzies and I LOVE this story ahhh<3
1/11/2020 c1 15Dysfunctional Serenity
I loved this so much! Your style is great, the story pacing was marvelous, and I especially loved the display and even sharing of passions between the two. Being able to find meaning in little, what others would call trivial, things is beautiful and being able to find someone to communicate all that with that understands it and reciprocates is just... well beautiful. I'd really selfishly love to see this continued because I enjoyed it but that would make a rather fitting end as well. They've stepped through the door and now their story can truly begin. Bravo.
1/10/2020 c1 onyx115
Amazing, as always. You have such a gift in the way you are able to weave a story. Just absolutely beautiful.