for The One

2/11 c8 5OracleGuessMe
this was a very lovely story I probably only read it because I saw that you wrote The Closer too... I really enjoyed reading this it was very well written and I think there was nothing really that made me think it wasn't so them. I liked how you wrote this I don't have much to say to this it was great...
1/3 c8 Guest
So good!
10/17/2020 c8 Skyla71
I approve this version of yours! That angst, the fluff, the no betrayal everything is perfect! Thank you!
10/16/2020 c4 Skyla71
Oh my.. I love the twist, that she didn't tell Thomas anything about the deal.
10/16/2020 c3 Skyla71
You were right about the angst.. oh my. Loved it!
And that elevator kiss..intense!
Even angry he makes sure Ray's taking her home, not everyone would do that..
10/15/2020 c1 Skyla71
I love your writing so much.
6/26/2020 c2 23takeyourside
This was AMAZING! Your writing draws me in so intensely. Harvey looking at a photo of him and Donna that mike took PLEASE! I love that idea omg! And the comparison of Donna being with Thomas to how he felt when he lost his dad- that idea that the pain is so immense, so completely heart shattering and gut wrenching, WOW. And Donna getting drunk and then listening to the messages and being filled with guilt and regret! I’m just trying not to yell those facts at you even though that’s completely useless of me haha! So good! Ugh, what a story. I’m so sad I’m so late to it
6/7/2020 c8 saborlandi IG
hello, I just finished reading your fic and I wanted to congratulate you. Your story is more beautiful than the real one. He enozionata me, passionate and kept glued to the plot. Very good! i am italian and i use google translator to write so sorry if the form is not correct
Sabrina
5/26/2020 c8 Guest
oh my god you are such a good writer i absolutely loved this finished it in less than a day and wow i have no words this was so amazing !
5/25/2020 c1 takeyourside
So I have FINALLY started this fic and I am left with my jaw on the freaking floor! For a start, I usually struggle to read fics when people are including scenes from in the show and will skim past them but the way you did it and included them was just ? So perfect ! Donna thinking ‘me too’ after the phonecall with Scottie- same girl, same! And the whole scene outside the elevator. I’m pretty sure I. Stopped. Breathing. Holy shit. It was perfect. I was just so shocked and disappointed that Thomas arrived like that, ugh! My mouth went as dry as Donna’s, gaping wide open as I read it all. I’m so excited to see where this goes!
4/18/2020 c8 Guest
Loved this love your stories.
4/17/2020 c8 23HarveyxDonna
Loved this story so much omg ! Absolutely beautiful!
3/7/2020 c8 21mieh
Did you- badvjadvjdd did you really just write THAT?!"!)"

okay, let's go in parts.

The dream totally caught me. I was gasping and prepared for Thomas the villain (but this way was better).
I love how she was so herself and free with him and told him to sleep in the bedroom. That moment, from her comforting him to teasing him, it was so very them. And then. Holy goddamn shit. That was hot as hell. Amazing. Thank you. God bless you.
This story really had everything. A great plot, absolutely everything we love about darvey, from angsty to fun to hot. Really, everything. The other characters making a nice appearance (btw Samantha made me laugh hahaha). And your incredible writing. Thank you for keeping darvey alive, for being so consistent, for writing this amazing story that let us see darvey succumbing to their love once again, in such a beautiful way. You really are amazing, Aimee. All the love to you!

(Uhuuul look at me finally finishing something hahahah)
3/7/2020 c7 mieh
Oh my god, this was so tender. I have a thing for vulnerable, wet, Donna in a bathrobe so this chapter was a personal gift to me. The I love yous and the kiss were so emotional and perfect. No idea how they restrained themselves there.

Oh, and I laughed so much at Harvey (not) gawking hahahaha
3/7/2020 c6 mieh
"the best closer in New York City was in love with his secretary."
*Insert 50 crying emojis*