for Delphic

10/13/2020 c4 Poseidon63
Well shit. I never thought I will come upon such a great Villain!Izuku story. I seriously hope that this will be updated soon.
8/3/2020 c4 TheOnlyKing
Haha so far I'm loving it, of course based on the update rate it'll probably be at least 2 years before this fic is anywhere worthwhile but so far I'm liking the Evil Protagonist.
8/3/2020 c1 TheOnlyKing
This sounds interesting so far just from reading the first chapter although I hate prologues like this, I love Evil Protagonists and I hate reading fics where they lose so reading this prologue is already putting red flags in my head.
7/15/2020 c4 KageForce
Man, really dope story! Completely different from any other BNHA fanfic Ive read (which is a lot). Hope you come back to this soon!
7/14/2020 c4 NazgulBelserion
I'm hyped THANK YOUUUU FOR taking overhaul that quirk is so good but I'm surprised he didn't heal he's dad by blowing him up and remaking him
7/11/2020 c4 2UnlawfulGentleman
So I'm enjoying this. The new take on All For One being Izuku's father works really nicely, especially after the death of Inko (big sad for the loss of best anime mom). Shows that AFO is able to care, but not like a normal person. For all that he intended to retire and allow his son to become one of the best heroes, fate intervened and turned him into one of it's greatest villains. Up there with the likes of Galactus, Shuma Gorath, Amatsu-Mikaboshi, etc... And All For One? He can't help but approve. He just wants his son happy, just like he wants change since their world apparently needs it. It's just very well done.

But a smooth move to Crossbones and whoever the hell hired him. You fucked the multiverse, hard.

Otherwise I actually really like your iteration of fem!Bakugou, she's a rare treat in that she actually remains Izuku's friend and is enough of her own character that she's not just a genderswap of her canon counterpart. Seriously cool. I mean it's a shame she'll likely be at odds with Izuku since he's well on his way to becoming an omnicidal villain, but I like that you added her here. Kind of makes me hope you'll have a future story with her where she gets paired with Izuku. Katsumi just seems like a lot of fun and I always welcome alternative takes on popular characters.

Also wound up enjoying the fight with Overhaul, felt appropriately awesome and like something All For One would do. Kurogiri's role is well explored despite the brevity of it, Shigaraki feels marvelously in-character despite his reduced importance (and I really dig his devotion to AFO, definitely suits his character in that he'd hate AFO's son since it makes him less than the monolithic being Shigaraki sees him as) and there's something to be said for the Quirks Izuku has gathered in that they are smart choices and make him powerful enough to easily handle a good chunk of what the DxD-verse has to throw at him.

The dimension hopping should be fun too, considering there's a LOT Izuku could pick up in his multiversal jaunt. Hell, there's a lot he could pick up in DxD. Their brand of magic, their weapons, Sacred Gears (artificial or otherwise) . . . devout followers like Freed motherfucking Sellzen (I mean come on. He'd make the perfect Shigaraki to Izuku's All For One, especially if Izuku eventually gives him a suitable Quirk). So many chances and I look forward to it.

Much like the next chapter. :D
3/14/2020 c3 Thanos69
In my opinion he should meet Dr Doom, he would be able to teach him magic and find a way to heal John.
3/13/2020 c4 Thanos69
More, this chapter really does put a smile on my face.
3/13/2020 c2 Thanos69
Yes, yes let the hate flow through you :'D.
3/4/2020 c4 deoxeyses
Very nice
3/4/2020 c4 Raven Mordrake
Izuku has the quirk confession? because that is a quirk that would give you a lot of help in the future
2/10/2020 c3 deoxeyses
I said I didn't like the first chapter because of the set up and while that is true, the next 2 chapters more than male up for it. Can't wait for more
2/10/2020 c1 deoxeyses
Concept is good bit I've never really liked when the end is already given at the start
2/7/2020 c3 TehStorm
Great story so far,i just hope you will take it slow when writting the crossovers this story will have,i wouldn't like a story that suddenly popped out a pony from my little poy out of nowhere.
2/2/2020 c1 4keller.blair1