FanFiction.Net
for Carrots and Cauliflowers

2/17 c57 Neoverna636
OverMind should just comment that he just put the story on hiatus, like seriously you update the story like once or twice a year at this point
2/17 c58 Neoverna636
Goku, Caulifla, Gohan, Menra and a sayian Chi-Chi all still have their tails, they even trained there tails as well.
Read the story fully and dont just comment after reading a few pages of the story
2/16 c30 Onetimejester67
Caulifla should have fought more
2/15 c1 Onetimejester67
Should have kept her tail
1/30 c59 Wasiex
please release chapter 60, it's been 7 months since the last one
1/29 c59 Neoverna636
Silverwingzz, you have to read Mutual Exiles to get the full story on why there are Saiyan survivors. But to get a jist, Bardock's crew survived there encounter with Dodoria, which gave Bardock enough evidence for King Vegeta that Freeza wants to destroy them. They opt for two opinions; Run or Fight, they opt to run but some sayains stayed behind to help King Vegeta fight Freeza to give the rest sayians escape without being noticed, so Bardock doesn't died like in canon. Also the Caulifla made it off the planet the same time this all happened, she just landed on Earth after Goku landed on earth not the same time as Goku.
1/27 c53 Silverwingzz
Bored reading this story at this point.
1/27 c51 Silverwingzz
Who tf is renso?
1/27 c40 Silverwingzz
Less fuel to the fire and more that it doesn’t really make much sense. You entirely ignored the fact that freeiza was literally watching for anyone trying to leave the planet and the only reason goku got away was cause of his small power level. Now apparently a good amount of saiyans got away without their ship being blown up and have survived since then? Major plot hole alert.
1/17 c59 Konomaru
The story is amazing, although I still feel like there is something wrong and it doesn't convince me. The appearance of Gine and everything out of character was too out of place, that is, too out of place, you understand? I feel like it failed a little there. In that chapter I was completely enjoying what was happening and was looking forward to what was going to happen next with the encounter with God and BOOM you threw in that Gine and blablabla thing out of nowhere, completely wtf and unnecessary. I felt a sour taste instantly. I know you said that criticism and that don't matter, but sometimes it is necessary not to lose the logic in the story when you write a chapter adjusting to a coherent development, it doesn't matter if it is a fanfiction or a novel. Removing that small and sour detail from this matter, I loved your fanfiction and the couple even more, I differ with the comment that criticizes your scenes, but in the anime they don't put that much into it either, so I'm not complaining. It is an honor to read this story and at least one that brings this couple that is so underrated, more stories like this are needed. Without further filler, I look forward to the next chapter.
11/25/2023 c50 whytf
Did Vegeta and the gang just wiped out Tau?
11/20/2023 c59 Guest
Story is good so I can wait.
11/5/2023 c59 mmat
Update please
10/26/2023 c59 The Rocha
Wow so good to see this tale back!

Wait until Jica finds about Man-Wolf, now that's weird.

I was thinking something... Kale uses Ikari mode, right? Ikari is x10, just like Oozaru. No idea how strong she is, but assuming she's somewhere between Raditz's original PL and Vegeta's, this means that Ikari!Kale's power-levels will be anywhere between 12.500 to 180.000. Which makes her between 50% stronger than Nappa to stronger than Ginyu and equal to Oozaru Vegetaexcept way faster than Oozaru Vegeta (but berserk).

The BEST case here is a fight that makes Nappa look like a milk run and might trouble Goku and Caulifla, and worst case, Kale is Vegeta's nuke. Even being the average PL between Saiyans would make Kale a nightmare. HOLY FU-

Yamcha fucks up as in canon, but not as badly because Raditz is there for the same.

I find it a bit weird that you can get afterlife training while alive, and they only send two fighters instead of more.

How old is Jica? AFAIK Goku here is twenty-something. She reads as a teen here.
Is that Jica crushing on Kuririn?

It's interesting to see Tarble here having more of an attitude, but still being subdued compared to Vegeta's bombastic personality.

Raditz is screwing up here, by trying to take out all Saibamen.

The Scooter Attack was interesting. No Freeza knowledge of the Dragon Balls, therefore no Freeza invasion of Namekuzen. This might also mean Vegeta figures out ki sensing earlier, possibly during the fight.

I'm curious why Vegeta is still so belligerent, with all the reveals.

The next chapters are going to be great!
10/20/2023 c59 Michael
Please update the next chapters of this wonderful story please.
968 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »