FanFiction.Net
for Carrots and Cauliflowers

8/4/2022 c54 ThyDevoutBeliever
So we got a new sister Jica. Vegeta's mother Romei and Tarble. As well as Gine and Bardock both alive and they're all allied with Cooler of all people? Interesting match-up.
8/3/2022 c54 777torn777
Hmm, I can’t wait to see everyone’s growth
8/3/2022 c54 Nosbor
Thanks for the chapter.
8/2/2022 c54 OrkinEX78
Good to see you back in action as it were. Like the little twist with Cooler at the end and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
8/2/2022 c54 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
If Gohan and Menra has the same potential growth as a halfling, this definitely will not work even a tad.

Anyway, as for Goku (because the OG story revolves around him) he will use the full year in the HTC. Mostly because he has other people that he can depend on and can be comfortable around to train with and no one to push him to stop.

Which means he will not see Menra nor Gohan here as people that can replace him as a guardian, but warriors who could grow.

And it's far more apparent that the two didn't get Goku's battle instinct.
8/2/2022 c54 1thewittywhy
I liked this one. Though I don't think they'll be able to get through to Vegeta. If I recall, his title mattered more to him than his race.

So the training can begin! And the Saiyan rebellion is something I look forward to seeing more of. Makes me wonder how other species would view this army. Saiyans were known as space Vikings, so maybe the galaxy at large will view this as two predators fighting, and hopefully one kills the other so there's less problems.
8/2/2022 c54 Zeon Paralysis Crystal
So many shifting pieces that will dictate the face of the universe. Good chapter and I can't wait for the climax and aftermath.

The Heroes: Z-Fighters and Reformed Red Ribbon

The Villains: Vegeta's Saiyan Squadron (Vegeta, Kale, Nappa, and etc)

The Wildcards: The Cooler Aligned Saiyans

I wonder what tricks everyone will have up their sleeves
7/28/2022 c53 Raylan Cristian
why didn't goku or caulifla use the ikari state?
7/26/2022 c53 Guest
Hope you update soon
6/21/2022 c53 zarkan
Not bad I like it so please update soon see ya.
6/11/2022 c53 Vctor Nova 12
Excellent Fic.!
6/5/2022 c1 Guest
Your shit sucks
6/3/2022 c37 david.teague.3950
2020 was a very bad year for my town as well. Not including China's Virus, we lost a Buffet restaurant because of another business not closing its doors while it was renovating. Course because of Covid, aka China's Pet Virus, our Pizza Hut's buffet was closed and for w/e reason the main company's not letting them reopen the Buffet. Then again with the supply troubles it actually makes sense.
6/2/2022 c27 david.teague.3950
Do you plan for either Goku or Caulifla to learn Magic Materialization? I mean to be honest while the Kaio-ken is an awesome technique being able to create and train in weighted clothing, although having Caulifla assuming Goku dies against his brother, train in a Gravity Chamber with Weighted Clothes for a Year would make her a demon and even more dangerous than Nappa let alone Vegeta.
6/2/2022 c53 Guest