FanFiction.Net
for Carrots and Cauliflowers

7/25/2020 c24 1thewittywhy
Still a joy to read. I like how Goku is evolving as a character. Curious as to how powerful those two will be after the time skip.
7/25/2020 c24 One piecerules100
It is so hard to find a good dragon ball z story that starts so early in cannon that actually keeps my interest because most of them are straight up just reposting the story while just making the characters so strong they steam roll their enemies to badly that they get to cocky. But you are doing great so far keep up the good work.
7/25/2020 c24 mmat
Will they check what Gohan was telling them and will they be stronger then thye where in the series?
7/25/2020 c24 Caspian123
Nice chapter.
I hope you retake the Chi-Chi situation again before the 3 year timeskip to the tournament. Maybe we could see her training or stalki... ahem... I mean, watching Goku from afar.
7/24/2020 c24 17Professor Donger
another great chapter. are you going to save Super Saiyan for the Z arcs? or will it happen earlier?
7/23/2020 c23 29Parcasious
Glad you had fun writing the fight! It's been a long time since I've watched Dragon Ball so it's somewhat refreshing to read about it again.
Good luck with the writing!
7/20/2020 c22 renamered
Heck yes this was fun to read.
Thanks for making this and sharing.
7/20/2020 c23 Bountyhunter1977
Love the chapter and glad he kept his tail.

Wonder if Fortuneteller Baba could locate Gokus mother Gine and bring her to the living world for a 24 hour visit to help clue him in on his heritage so he is not caught flatfooted when his brother arrives years from now.
7/20/2020 c23 1thewittywhy
The only time Goku cried. Beautiful.

Can't wait to see how you torment the Pilaf gang. XD
7/19/2020 c23 story absorber
YES YES UPDATE YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES UPDATE UPDTAE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE YES YES UPDATE MORE
7/19/2020 c23 ahmaddiyafam
“Your not gonna marry us together, are you?”

-Caulifla, 1987
7/19/2020 c23 3bigblue2289
Awesome chapter once again, you have yet to disappoint and looking to see what is held in the pod and the groves. Any plans for Kale to jump into the story?
7/19/2020 c23 1SSJ VIS
I just wanted to say that this story is amazing. Ever since the first chapter I was hooked. I got excited when I checked my email saying that there was an update. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/19/2020 c23 uchihaNaruto247
Is it that rabbit guy in the car? I have a feeling it is. Though I may be wrong.
7/16/2020 c22 Bountyhunter1977
I hope Goku does a better Job fighting his disguised grandfather then he did on the Anime maybe even to the point of actually winning and not Gohan just giving up.

Maybe they should ask Bulma to make them some cloths that will stretch to accommodate them when they turn in to giant apes and back to avoid being naked when they return to normal. even if they only the cloths during there great ape training. or maybe a prototype gravity room , maybe not one that goes to 10 times earths gravity but maybe 2 or 3 times it. So if they go to King Kai planet they can get there just a bit faster and adjust to gravity quicker and have more time to learn. or they can learn how to make weighted clothing from Kami to constantly adjust the weighted clothing when they get used to it. but that if for later.
974 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »