FanFiction.Net
for Carrots and Cauliflowers

1/27/2020 c5 11The One True Demon Lord
Interesting chapter. Kinda feel like your implying his tail will grow back. I think it would be interesting if he kept it. It would be a step ahead for him to get over the stigma he associated a saiyan tail with, and since canon universe 7 saiyans are only at full power with their tail, it would let him be a bit stronger than canon goku, pretty sure he already is anyway

Keep up the great work
1/27/2020 c5 1thewittywhy
Well that was fun. Nice to see Goku being less of a yokal and more of an actual character. Though I am slightly terrified as to how Chichi will react.

PS: No clue if something was cut by accident or not, but the last line before the AN was "Mount Frypan Fire Mountain".
1/21/2020 c4 2Alpha1Son
When the tournament comes. Can caulifla and goku keep their tails please. I love this story keep up the great work. Don't make goku promise to marry chichi. Please make caulifla fall in love to goku
1/20/2020 c4 xadhoom boy
Don't worry, you are doing good: if there were no changes, what would be the point of an Au, after all?
1/19/2020 c4 2MrTwistr
So fun. Caulifla evens out Goku's overexaggerated naivety quite well. Definitely a great pairing.
1/19/2020 c4 uchihaNaruto247
Great chapter, I liked the pacing of it and Krillin learning the kamehameha early is pretty cool as well
1/19/2020 c4 12mastercheif1229
Incredible chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
1/19/2020 c4 6danielmcfilms
I was litteray just wishing for a new chapter when this popped up. Now I feel confident enough to work on my own fic, thx dude/ girl.
1/19/2020 c4 1thewittywhy
My oh my that was a well done chapter. Don't worry, Caulifla hasn't gone into Mary sue territory. It's actually nice to see someone help Goku's very lacking intellect.

Though, just a note, if Caulifla was the one beaten by Jackie Chun in round one, instead of Yamcha, it could help her growth. Sure, she'd be angry about not getting past round one, but it would be a great visual for Goku and Krillin of how powerful this old master is. Would also knock Caulifla off of any potential high horse. A humbling experience.

Just a thought. :)
1/17/2020 c2 2MrTwistr
Gotta admit the dynamic between the three Turtle Students is pretty funny.
1/17/2020 c1 MrTwistr
Goku is way too articulate. At this point in time Goku is such a simpleton he's 3 steps away from mental retardation. He got better during DBZ but got worse during Super...seriously that whole Universal Tournament was his fault.
1/17/2020 c3 xadhoom boy
Sometimes it's easy to forget how much of an ass Krilin was at the beginning.
Really good chapter, keep them coming.
1/15/2020 c3 Guest
Awesome story! Please continue. Im happy to see a Goku x Caulifla story...and one that is well written.

So far so good. I feel like its too much in its beginning stages to critique much, aside from perhaps some small grammar errors I might have seen...nothing big enough for me to even go back and look at to mention.

I hope that you cover Caulifla's backstory at some point as the story progresses because there is obviously a story there.
1/16/2020 c3 12mastercheif1229
Incredible story so far! It's in my top 100(Out of over 1,350)! I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/16/2020 c3 joepaul6
This is incredibly interesting to be honest, I wouldn't worry about Caulifla's backstory it wont matter until the saiyan saga which is ages away, and even then keeping it a mystery wouldn't be to much of a problem.
Kid Caulifla and Kid Goku is like the Best pairing ever for Dragon Ball, they fit so well together.
Caulifla needs a freind that will stick with her no matter what after what happened in her past, and Goku needs someone to help teach him about Social things, because even in Canon he still sucks at that.
968 « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »