FanFiction.Net
for Carrots and Cauliflowers

5/16/2023 c43 Tomahawk5763
Can you start this again and have it go all the way to the tournament of power
5/11/2023 c1 1youhateme
When you said your reason was the chaos theory, that had me rolling. W first chapter can’t wait to read all of this.
4/23/2023 c53 jeindall777
this reminds me of heart of adventurers lol
4/20/2023 c58 HayaiKami
Hi Its a Great fanfic i cant wait for the next chapter.
Its one if the best fanfics i read and i read a lot. Its Easy to read and a lot that happend in the Story is understandble and relateble. You implented everything good. What i dont understand is how the saiyans are alive but even that made Sense like i could See it happen. You made dragonball truly your Own and made a Great and relaible Story i cant wait to See more of you.
Sorry i miss spellt anything english is not my naitive Language.
-HayaiKami
4/13/2023 c46 ausgeirskjaldberg
I've finally found the story again XD
3/31/2023 c58 Eddy
I only found and read this fanfic last year and I must say its a great story and im glad it got updated and the chapter is great. Keep up the great work and onto the next chapter then.
3/28/2023 c58 Caspian123
Good to have you back, dude.
3/27/2023 c58 Bucio
No problem, it is understood that you are busy with other things

As for the chapter, we are in the prelude to the confrontation against Vegeta and his squad, although the presence of the spirit of Vegeta's father is curious, helping to train Caulifla and Goku, who is upset to learn that their goal is to face his son. , but calming down, being able to talk to his other son, Tarbles

and after making the calculations, a nervous Kaio tells them that Vegeta and the others are one day away, so Caulifla and Goku rush back, hoping to arrive on time.

Let's see how different this version is from the first meeting between Goku and Vegeta.

Good luck and keep it up
3/27/2023 c58 Savageverse
It's not hard to use the dub names that people like
3/27/2023 c58 Undernet-Broker
Welcome back.
3/27/2023 c1 Rimuru3265
ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEE! MU HA HA HA HA "cough cough". um I mean great chapter
3/27/2023 c58 NeoNexus25
don't worry about it I'm just glad the fic ain't dead
3/27/2023 c58 Guest
okay. Plenty to unpack here. So let's get into it!

Providing a little more explanation to the genki dama was much appreciated. A little goes a long way to makes these techniques more relatable.

King Vegeta being here is just fun. Not only is his karmatic afterlife ordeal a nice spin on events. But also having him provide important context via his conversation with Tarble was a nice touch. The kings motivations are all skewed. It's outside his control. and it's just what he deserves after all this time!

King Kai confirms he does not teleport, so no "I could've taught you instant transmission if you asked" bull shit!

And lastly. TOMORROW?! I KNEW this would escalate quickly but DAMN. they barely learned what they came there to learn. The odds are stacked so against them, can't wait to see more!

Chumpchangedraws
3/27/2023 c58 1thewittywhy
Yay! More of one of my favorite stories! Better late than never.

At this point, I’m not sure if Vegeta will live. I don’t think this version would fight for anyone but himself.

Poor Raditz. Dude can’t catch a break.
3/27/2023 c58 3savitarsurffer
I have a question, will King Vegeta come back to life? I know it's evil but you have to admit that it would be funny to see Vegeta's face before his mother and father alive
968 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »