FanFiction.Net
for Carrots and Cauliflowers

3/27/2023 c1 Tomahawk5763
3/25/2023 c57 Guest
I love this story! I always wondered what it would be like if the universe 6 saiyans were born in universe 7 and you executed it so well. Love the relationship and chemistry for Goku and Caulifla. (#1 OTP 4Ever) Also, I like your version of Chichi way, WAY more than I ever liked the canon one. (Though that isn't very hard for me at all because I despise her with a burning passion.) Making her become a student of the Crane school training under Shen and turning into a saiyan through a dragon ball wish was are both very interesting ideas! Soya is a good name for her. I love her chemistry with Raditz, even if I am normally opposed to her being in a relationship with anyone because of my usual hatred of her but i'll make an exception for your Chichi/Soya. Don't listen to these douchebags in the other comments, they're just mad that you're using japanese words in an english fanfic and that's pretty racist imo. Another is saying that this fanfic is barely different from the canon version of the story, but I think they just didn't bother to read it and were desperate to leave a hate comment because there is plenty of differences. Keep up the good work!
3/21/2023 c2 L
Hope it won't be abandoned(
3/7/2023 c57 Rikoboi
Really liking the story so far, hoping that Kale and Caulifla get a rivalry going on like Vegeta and Goku do once they meet.
3/3/2023 c57 Larro44-LL
This story was actually pretty amazing that I ended up binging it. Too bad it’s not continued
1/18/2023 c1 2Orumon
A large number of very good ideas were handled here. I do like the divergences, especially as the next phase is likely to feature many, what with Vegeta III deciding to throw his oar in.
1/15/2023 c57 William
I enjoy your attention to detail trying to fill in gaps of the original a new spin to a great series I hope you manage to complete.
1/8/2023 c16 16Chmia
I thought this was just going to be a retelling with Caulifa hitching a ride, but I appreciate the effort you've put into making different things happen, particularly characterization (Roshi trying to kick a bad habit, training for Lunch and Bulma, a Goku that's a bit quicker on the uptake) that still seems within reach.
1/3/2023 c56 NovaXNK
OH I JUST NOTICED I MADE AN ERROR IN MY COMMENT THE OTHER DAY 人参 means ginseng not carrot lol
1/2/2023 c57 NovaXNK
i couldn't help myself and ended up reading more, this story deserves so much more attention, once again thanks for writing this masterpiece.
1/2/2023 c53 NovaXNK
I'm going to stop reading here and check back on this when theres more chapters so ill have more to read. and i just wanna say THANK YOU for writing this masterpiece, i think this is truly my favorite fic of all time c:
1/1/2023 c27 NovaXNK
i looked it up 人参 means carrot...
1/1/2023 c14 NovaXNK
BROOOO THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH
12/3/2022 c51 Dinodogst
Mad so naother character is added in to ensure that canon continues realitvely unchanged. I don't know why I read so much of this story, it's basically just canon with slightly altered dialog, and any potential change form califlas presence is immediately counter balanced by some other change, making her effectively flavour text as far as the impact she has on the story. Im out.
11/28/2022 c17 Dinodogst
Why did you change korin to Karin? Your insistency on using the English phonetics of the Japanese techniques at least made some sense, even if it's annoying, but I don't understand Karin at all.
968 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »