for Don't Fucking Tick Me Off

12/24/2020 c7 Kaitlin
Hi there! I just binged this and the two previous multiverse crossovers you wrote on this series. I hope you’re doing well and school is treating you nicely. Please update soon and Happy Holidays if you celebrate any in December. Thanks for all you do and all you have done too...
11/8/2020 c7 CODYARMY
Continue
8/31/2020 c7 Ev
I think it would be entertaining to see Danny and Manly Dan get into a fight. Hope you update this story soon.
8/27/2020 c6 Ev
Im really enjoying this fanfic, please don't abandon it.
5/7/2020 c7 Bellmitch Kritznovah
Hahaha I Liked that Crawlspace, it reminds me of that magic market in Hellboy movie, truly amazing! Maybe Ford knows about that place, who knows?
Online classes are annoying and more so if your teacher isn't willing to give a proper class.
Anyway, hope you're doing well and that you and your cared ones are alright with this situation.
Be careful and hold hopes high that everything is gonna be okay.
See ya!
5/7/2020 c6 Bellmitch Kritznovah
Best of luck for you too!
I fortunately could go back home when college closed its doors, hope you ran with the same luck.
Take care of yourself!
5/7/2020 c5 Bellmitch Kritznovah
Oh! So that's what ya mean when you told that maybe it wasn't Danny who knocked out Dipper, that makes a lot of sense now.
Are the Ciphers canon characters? I cannot remember.
I like that you made the Trickster an ally (I guess), is there a possibility that they would be friends? Or that he appears on future references?
I certainly dunno
Anyway, hope you're okay and healthy, take care of yourself!
5/7/2020 c4 Bellmitch Kritznovah
Hey! It's been a while!
Well, I'm gonna be fast and not asking any question, but so far, I think Danny will get more money without help, hahahahaha
Anyway, I'm so glad that I can read again your story, and the other one (Phantom's End) is really wonderful.
Please, take care of yourself, Zeus knows that the world is a bit messed right now but everything is gonna be alright at the end.
See ya next time!
4/5/2020 c1 happytrout
I haven’t even read this yet but I’m already so invested. I hope to god you’re gonna finish this
3/13/2020 c6 13Stormgate
You asked for help with what Grunkle Stan's doing. I'll do my best.
1) will listen to pop music and unironically sing along.
2)get pulled over at least once and con his way out of a ticket, or at least try.
3)get lost at least once trying to find his destination. He would probably try to resolve the situation by reading the map while driving.
4) sleeps in the cheapest hotel he can find.

Now, as for an actual plot:

Danny has to get Grunkle Stan out of trouble, possibly by means of overshadowing.
Danny face-palming 2-3 times minimum at Stan's antics
Danny practicing sword drills invisibly to pass the time.

Honestly, Grunkle Stan's trip was more of a side plot than anything else. I personally think it should remain that way. In any case, I hope I could help.
2/5/2020 c4 3Asarcasticchild
Thumbs up emoji.
2/3/2020 c4 aquestionableprecence
Awesome chapter! I'm excited to see how this episode will pan out with a Great Writer such as yourself and Danny in the mix!
1/22/2020 c3 Bellmitch Kritznovah
I think in this book Danny has to chill out cause GF is a lot of drama and questions but not too hard. Except for some chapters of course.
So Danny knocked Dipper out for good, It'd have been a lot more dramatic if shock waits. Hahaha
This time no questions just that I enjoyed this chapter and Wendy's reaction XD
Anyway, love your story and please take care of yourself
1/21/2020 c3 aquestionableprecence
Love it! This series gets better by the chapter! I really like the king phantom trope so a being from another dimension knowing him was awesome to me! Also the ending scene was awesome, an almost reveal this early is kinda cool and so is the entire scene! I think zorasil's introspection and his 7 followers being named after the sins was pretty cool. Once again, you're awesome and I can't wait until the next chapter!
1/21/2020 c3 12UltraPhantom