for Working Kalos With Skill - For Real

3/2/2021 c10 Mad Hatter Stories
aw this was discontinued? that's a bummer I really liked this fic
12/18/2020 c10 Axccel
Can’t bring himself to be angry? Clem abandoned his duties as a gym leader for his hobby. Which by the way is what caused this mess.
8/20/2020 c10 misterbruh
Sycamore's Garchomp is female, and it is spelt Clemont. Other than that, keep up the good work.
7/31/2020 c10 Guest
oh boy this just keeps getting better and better, i just don't know how this battle will turn out in the next chapter but still great job on it man. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
7/31/2020 c10 Guest
Ash should have mega charizsrd after all charizard is ash most powerful Pokémon
7/29/2020 c9 CrystalClear968
I'm sorry for your loss. This chapter was great though!
7/28/2020 c10 UltimateCCC
I give that battle 10 minutes.
7/28/2020 c10 Amourshipper35
I am glad garchomp is okay and I liked seeing ash have his battle with Clemont in the gym instead of in the field
7/22/2020 c9 CrystalClear968
I cant wait til the next chapter!
7/22/2020 c8 CrystalClear968
Go Ash!
7/22/2020 c5 CrystalClear968
I find this wholesome for some reason. I love it when Team Rocket act like Ash's friends
7/22/2020 c2 CrystalClear968
Dang Ash
7/19/2020 c9 Guest
oh my this seems shocking, still i hope you are doing better soon... well that was an impressive battle, great job on this chapter man. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
7/19/2020 c8 AmourshipperRAFID727
You know you could make darkrai go with ash everywhere by making him hide in his shadow. Or make an awesome entrance by coming out of Ash's Shadow in the league or in other situation where he needed darkrai to battle! I think that would be pretty cool!
7/18/2020 c9 AmourshippingDrako
Love the chapter! Especially when the reporter asked Ash who he was and Ash how Ash responded lol.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »