for Spare The Rising Storm

6/10/2021 c1 abaker9
Oh, I'd love to see how they handle their attraction.
6/2/2021 c1 Emo4
please update soon! I love this Bella and Edward are BORING! Jasper and Bella are HOT!
10/18/2020 c1 Guess
Plz continue
3/14/2020 c1 19orchidluv
How soon? Please hurry
2/16/2020 c1 3jeoliverio
Oh' what a cliff hanger, I would love to continue reading this story the first chapter was real good!
1/14/2020 c1 7anniesc19
I can’t wait to read more
1/13/2020 c1 3jeoliverio
I hope you continue this story, I like the story's outline. I wonder what will become of bella and Jasper?
1/12/2020 c1 Guest
Good start.
1/12/2020 c1 avagurl
I will stick around for a while.
Thank you.
1/11/2020 c1 traceybuie
Interesting... smirks... I wonder if no sex Eddie and Malice know they aren't doing it for their spouses anymore. hmmm... Thanks for writing and sharing.
1/9/2020 c1 Windwoman
Looking forward to this story!
1/9/2020 c1 lelevelazquez
I like this so far. it's an interesting start, I love the pairing, looking forward to seeing where you take this
1/9/2020 c1 JynxxD
Interesting story so far. I certainly don't condone infidelity either, but having been married twice myself, I firmly realize that there are times when someone else "lights the fire" per se and the marriage is over. Ideally, it's always better to end one relationship before starting another, and in a perfect world... But Jasper and Bella actually just make sense and I like the pairing. I'm looking forward to reading more.
1/9/2020 c1 33XKisakex
I am quite intrigued by this pairing and am excited to see how this affects the whole family dynamic. Excellent work.
1/9/2020 c1 JJ
Wow, great writing, thanks for sharing!