for Survival in a Strange Galaxy

1/19 c16 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
Will be interesting with Freelancers on board
1/14 c16 the Authorown
11/15/2020 c15 Own
Fuckin great can't wait for more
11/15/2020 c15 MarauderPrime12
10/23/2020 c14 Own
* observing from a sector over * ehh it's another day in the multiverse the problem will resolve itself besides I already have enough trophies * shows a wall filled with black boxes from the black box collectors everyone from a different one * I'm actually surprised that no one made a gun or sword out of them and then just fucking one shot the bastards
10/19/2020 c14 1Hamm1999
Here's an idea for this story: a Doom universe story arc with all Doomslayer versions in the games, films, and original comic. Amd yes there is a Doom comic based on the first game you'll have to look it up on Google to read it.
10/19/2020 c14 MarauderPrime12
9/21/2020 c13 Guest
Since when did If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device get here at the end?
9/21/2020 c13 2The Phantom Traveler
Since the Chaos Lords are here, can we expect any Loyalist Space Marines to appear as well?
8/29/2020 c12 juanC997
I understand writing not easy love this chapter keep up the good work
8/10/2020 c11 Own
I entirely agree people can be stupid
7/28/2020 c11 juanC997
Hey man just what'd you to know I love the story so far and i was wondering about maybe doing something with team crdl i mean I love the parts in your first story and felt like you didn't do much with them in later chapter i thought you would do more pirate stuff because of the pirate ship you know flesh out there characters just my opinion that's all keep up the good work.
7/28/2020 c11 Hademon
Dear multiverses write I know what you mean people are stupid the it can be help people personally and I really want to go vietnam and stay there until the COVID 19 is gone no to Karen and Kevin and I’m heart broken about you lose your job I wish I could do something to help and this is what I want to say that you made many amazing fanfic and I hope you stay safe and health during this dire time but no matter what your will all way support you.
29 Page 1 2 Next »