for All Out of Tears

8/21/2020 c21 pix25
Update soon :)
8/17/2020 c21 LeMart
The best DanMachi Fanfic I've read, you really know how to keep the essence it has and you don't change the personality of the characters, giving the feeling that this could be a story in a Parallel Universe.
What I love is that you have been able to handle Aiz and Bell's relationship very well, in many other Bell x Aiz fanfictions they make them really caramel and sticky that gives an ugly feeling, while here it seems like it really was a normal relationship of both of them.
Great job and I hope you keep publishing more chapters!
8/12/2020 c21 XxSWAG4LIFExX
This is an amanzing story
I really hope you update it soon
8/10/2020 c21 Cloackn
I am disappointed that Bell did not become darker or killed someone but
Hey
Story is hilarious, emotional, and filled with the gud stuff
Great fightinf scenes, dialogue, exploration of characters and depth
I love it and
I want more
Honestly this chapter wqs hilarious at the end especially when Gareth did nothing
Anyhow
I cant wait for more
7/30/2020 c21 3Stupid Captain 37
awwwww yeah More more more! I demand it!

great story
7/28/2020 c21 1EternallyIll
I love this. Brilliant stuff
7/24/2020 c20 Dxrshan
Ran this story again got probably the 4th time now. You gotta find your rhythm and update this story soon!
This time reading I noticed the difference in the atmosphere from the end of Revis to the Ishtar arc, seemed a bit more chill with Bell being so confident he nearly burnt Allen, hope we see more of his bursts of naivety and shyness as well as his calmness.
Looking forward to 5seeing next chapter, Bells gonna be feeling sore for a good while.
7/25/2020 c21 Dylandidi10
What joy, finally! I was waiting for this new chapter impatiently ! :D
This Fanfiction deserves more, it's one of my personal favorites.
7/25/2020 c21 Cainabel202
Soooo good :) I've waiting for that one for so long, thank you very much.
7/25/2020 c21 1OverLordRevan
great chapter. although instead of Loki maybe he should have said he was with aiz
7/25/2020 c1 Dyxon
A Great Story!
7/25/2020 c21 4webweasel
This is fantastic. Thank you so much for writing it.
7/24/2020 c21 Gaiken
Looking at the reviews now, this fic is criminally underrated. Great writing and refreshing take on the series.
7/24/2020 c21 Gaiken
Love this fic! Really great characterization and drama. The start was gripping. the romance is spot on. Can’t wait to read more
7/24/2020 c21 3Shin Hyo Joon
Its cute how Riveria really care at Bell.
I mean It just if found the interaction was so cute after all.
Riveria is one of the character that i admit that she is really beautiful.
I might like Elf girl after all ( because Ryu is my number one waifu )
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »