for All Out of Tears

7/23/2020 c19 Dylandidi10
This story is moving slower and slower, it's a pity, it has potential...
7/23/2020 c20 Dylandidi10
When's the sequel?
7/1/2020 c20 togaxdeku1
Please update
6/15/2020 c20 Cainabel202
Hand down the best fanfic on damachi I have ever red. I'll be waiting for the next chapter ! Keep up the good job...
6/12/2020 c20 Nicky
Well done! Hope you update soon! :)
6/13/2020 c20 Symbonto
Love the new chapter!
6/11/2020 c20 Guest
good and nice story ,although i which it could be longer but other than that its great!
6/10/2020 c1 Chaz
I thought this story was not going to be updated thankfully I was wrong another great chapter can’t wait until the next chapter comes out
6/9/2020 c20 Noone
Nice chapter, and like always a good read.
That promise though feels pretty ominous... The most simple minded thing would be to request bell to kill Ais but that's a bit too simplistic imho. I'm sure that you've come up with something much more sly for what it's going to be though, your seem too much of a good righter to do something that simplistic.
And can't wait for the reaction of Loki and the executives to bells acthions, it's nice foreshadowing with bell being caught read handed by shakti.
Well thank you for the grate story so far and will be waiting for the next instalment whenever :)
6/10/2020 c3 alosomph
Characters feel natural to the core. Well done!
6/10/2020 c1 alosomph
This deserves attention. Well written and an interesting concept. Love to read more.
6/10/2020 c20 1Dxrshan
This chapter was a journey. The tension of the fight, the epic ness, the confusion in what to expect with Freya and her deal, the humour of the sacred words: beGONE THOT, and the warmth of the conclusion.
But I don’t understand why Shakti and ganesha’s familia interacted with Bell, this might be random but I have a feeling there’s a reason why she recognised Bell and we’ll see more of them in the future maybe?
Nevertheless, I wonder what will be the lasting effects of Bell dealing with Ishtar’s familia, so I look forward to the next chapter!
6/10/2020 c20 1EternallyIll
Really really good. One of the best Danmachi fics imo :) Keep it up
6/9/2020 c20 3Shin Hyo Joon
Nice as usually.
i happy that you still update this story~
6/9/2020 c20 Cookie-4IS
Super interesting as always, waiting for next update.
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »