for All Out of Tears

6/9/2020 c20 4LuckyRabb1t
I lied, sorry I'll try fixing it again
6/9/2020 c1 LuckyRabb1t
Ty for the heads up, should be fixed now.
6/9/2020 c20 derpslurp
It's glitched text
6/9/2020 c20 No Face May King
Could you please try to upload this chapter again? Some error happened and it's just some gibberish now and it's impossible to read
6/9/2020 c20 AsgorathAlpha
Seems to be an error. The chapter is just a bunch of gibberish.
5/29/2020 c19 Dxrshan
Yes! i think its been a month since you last updated but this brought some excitement into my day!
I really can't wait for his familias reaction especially Ais. On another note, I have some ideas that you might want to take aspects of, the first is a sort of tournament time arc/activity, i think it would also be really interesting for Bell to go on an adventure outside orario to perhaps learn more about his heritige or perhaps on of the other "frontiers" that were spoken about earlier in the original novel. I also think giving Bell an aim may also be needed, so perhaps introducing Asterius or whichever spin you would want to add.

Of course, these are just some of my thoughts that I would be interested in, whatever you want to take from them is up to you but i'll keep reading regardless! I look forward to the next chapter :)
5/27/2020 c19 Khavros
good read. thanks for posting.
5/19/2020 c19 Symbonto
Loved the new chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
5/17/2020 c19 Guest
That was nice, very interested to see how this plays out in the next chapter.
5/15/2020 c1 Dylandidi10
Although there are some inconsistencies, this is one of the best fanfiction I know, everyone wants a sequel!
5/16/2020 c19 3HonkiFrog
I JUST GOT JEBAITED BUT IM EXCITED PLS HURRY UP
5/15/2020 c19 Bell.420
You dare to make us wait huh!?
5/11/2020 c18 Chaotix Aposynthesis
Love this story, can’t wait for the next chapter
5/6/2020 c18 Guest
Is the next one come out
5/2/2020 c8 Tng Ngc Thnh