for All Out of Tears

1/31/2020 c16 1Dxrshan
Oooohhh. New chapter!
Hehe, I wonder if it’s gonna be a run through with Ishtar familia and wreaking havoc across the entire sector solo or with some backup?
Can’t wait to find out!
1/29/2020 c15 2KingCrumpetz
Very intriguing story with sub-plots to follow the main on-goings. I quite enjoy that you got Zeus into the picture again, not a lot of these stories happen to include him other than in memories. I was reading through other reviews and saw a some ‘explanations’ on what really happens when a god dies. Either way, whether you follow that or not, does not deter away from the story. This is why it’s called fanfiction. Not all of the facts have to be followed to every minute detail. Your premise for getting Bell to join Loki’s Familia was very original and well thought out.

My only issue is; Revis seemed to have been slain fairly quickly, like there isn’t really a mention as to time frame within the story, to the best of my knowledge, and if there is it be probably be that I’ve skipped over it without really giving it the attention it deserves. I feel that, while you are scaling Bell quickly and we can see his growth, he only seems to be fighting people that are much higher levelled than he is, meaning a lot of the time it’s just him losing fights or only just gaining the upper hand. Not that it’s an issue, but maybe it would fun to see Bell not struggle in a fight? Just my opinion though.

Your writing style and grammar is enjoyable, scenes flow together easily and you can follow the story without losing interest. I do have to ask though, what is with the random Italics that are in quotation marks? I do find myself confused at these scenes.

I take it that Aiz will be telling Bell about the OEBD sooner, rather than later, but the whole premise of Familia’s chasing after Zeus is intriguing. What do they want him for? What will happen when they realise it’s Bell’s grandfather? I also wonder about Bell’s “indecipherable skill” indomitable love, obviously I can get the gist of what this entails with Bell and Aiz.

Along those lines, I’m enjoying the progression of Bell and Aiz’s building relationship, the pace is slow, but that’s how I imagined it would be between the two. Anything I’ve mentioned I’ll more than happily discuss with you over a PM and virtual coffee.

All in all, fantastic story and I hope to see more.
1/19/2020 c15 Guest
I love where this is going. Btw are you gonna do the whole Ishtar Arc with Bell rescuing Haruhime? Plus it epuld start giving Aiz some love rivals as well as experience in a 'woman's battlefield'. It would make sense to add to the story since Freya still wants Bell which is why canonically Ishtar had him kidnapped. Anyhow great chapter and looking forward to the next. :3
1/19/2020 c15 Sohleil
invincible love?
1/17/2020 c14 Nashrad
Asterius might be a very good start/Xenos. I think that should definitely become the next arc or whatever.
Perhaps Bell and Asterius having their showdown on the surface again when Asterius swings his thunderous axe down and asks why Bell fights or who he fights for. To which Bell howls something for standing up/protecting Aiz and the whole city hears as he blocks the swing and swing back with his own?
Perhaps Bell duel wilding with the Argo Vesta knife and Aiz’s desperate as he shows Asterius down?
(The protecting Aiz may be due to Bell learning about her history and the OEBD)

Anyways, looking forward for the next update!
1/17/2020 c14 2avidr34d3r
Nice chapter.
You could write about the 72 demons from Ars Goetia, from Christianism. Similar to what happened with the politheist religions, but with demons indtead of evangelization
1/17/2020 c14 1Dxrshan
Just logged into my account. You should get this message before my guest “nashrad” comment gets in. That comment gives you some good ideas on where you might want to bring this next.
1/17/2020 c14 3Shin Hyo Joon
yes! level 5 Bell kittaaa!
1/14/2020 c13 Nashrad
Read this for the 3rd time now. Really hard to find a good fanfic. Please update soon!
1/12/2020 c13 Guest
Why was the word count at 77k and then 65k now?
1/12/2020 c6 Nashrad
Hey! Update soon! Spent the last 3 hours binge reading this ahah but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, chapter 2 and chapter 6 is bugged so you may want to fix it.
Thanks.
1/13/2020 c13 1OverLordRevan
this is one of the best danmichi stories I've ever read.
1/13/2020 c13 Issei Uzumaki
It's been hard to find good danmachi fanfic since not as popular as say Naruto or bleach, thanks for writing this!
1/13/2020 c8 peddy-kun
I just realized something, did Bell ever buy something to replace the Hestia Knife since it's basically a hunk of junk now that Hestia is back in Tenkai and he no longer has Hestia's Falna.
1/10/2020 c2 Ibn
Not seeing the chapter here just code.
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »