for All Out of Tears

1/10/2020 c1 Its Yaboi
I never put in reviews, but for this I felt like I had to, because it was so good, the words you use and the description you put into it is so good
I really like this story and I’m going to continue reading
1/12/2020 c2 Marshall Cross Marian
Hahaha.. i thought there was a new update. just a fix for other chap. Sad. Though i hope there's a new chapter update for this this.
1/12/2020 c2 Drake Atlas
Well it came as i thought, you ignored what happens when deities die. Again for everyone who doesnt know: Deities dont really die, they are "rescued" by a giant ray of light that takes them to heaven before that happens. This giant ray of light as well destroys everything above someone as well persons that are to close to the taking back deity, so when hestia "died" actually the ray of light needed to appear and take her back to heaven this should warn everyone in orario that shit happened espeically freya (that ray of light would have killed revis with ease as well). So yeah that doesnt make much sense.
1/10/2020 c1 Dave
Great first chapter can’t wait until the second chapter come out
1/10/2020 c13 Marshall Cross Marian
I got a epub download of this story. Hahaha. But to think that this has been updated now was quite refreshing. Hahaha. Thank you for updating the story and i hope for more updated to come for this story. It was a good story that is worth to be read by other fabfic reader like me. Good job sir and hope for more updates to come.
1/10/2020 c2 Cosme Csar
Why is Chapter 2 like this bro? Will you fix it or is it anyway? I just have this question.
1/10/2020 c1 Drake Atlas
I enjoyed reading this story, at least the very first chapter of it but we have a few problems with it.

1. It is a fact that when gods and godesses are in the verge of dying a giant ray of light apears and takes them to heaven safely. So it is impossible that no one saw this and moved there with shock. This especially applies for the ganesha familia because there are something like the police in orario.
2. It is impossible that Freya herself didnt saw this she watches over bell like every minute she has and she should know when a soul is dangerous especially when Revis is a hybrid between monster and human.
3. It is as well a problem when you mentioned the church where Hestia and Bell lived there but it is as well matter of fact that the chuch was destroyed and that bell and his familia took over Apollos mansion. So it doesnt make any sense when there where at the church.
4. It doesnt make any sense that nobody else except Lefiya followed especially when we have someone like Tiona there. Riveria would most likely follow Aiz as well when she heard that she ran at full speed away.
1/10/2020 c1 LiterallyAPerson
So this story's finally been cross posted?

Here I am waiting for chapter 14.
1/10/2020 c1 Bell.420
It's Good to see you on this site
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8