for The return and ascension of Ainz Ooal Gown

9/2/2021 c1 Guest
This starting chapter is excessive. No idea wtf is happening, no buildup, terrible pacing.
5/21/2021 c6 Takeshi Nakamoto
Well this whole thing starts out fine enough I suppose. But then it got ridiculous real quick. I think you really went overboard with the Deus Ex Machina thing. This feels like self-insert.
3/12/2021 c6 akimou
I've been a fan of infinite parallel universes and spacetime, imagine the surprise I get from an isekai fanfiction. Really lovely to see you write this story and again I thank fate that I went to the overlord fanfic home page few days ago just to see what's new and good, after not visiting for some time. I believe it is every overlord fan's wish to be able to see this glorious book that magnus holds, which Maruyama and other fanfic writers like you and atthebasementdragon are contributing. Your style is very different, I hope you will be able to write more fics, maybe on Ainz and friends' adventures to other worlds? I really love how you portray the people, the grandeur, the different worlds, up close and from far... Serious critic wise, I'm afraid I can't contribute much but I was initially confused on Magnus saying that he first met another version of Ainz. My confusion was cleared after reading a few more times.
3/10/2021 c3 akimou
Magnificent... Like the citizens of the Sorcerous Kingdom, I have no words.. * happily basking in the light of the golden Age of Ascension *
2/10/2021 c6 7zakan
¡MARAVILLOSO!, adoré tu trabajo, muchísimas gracias por esta joya, te deseo lo mejor y que Ainz-sama este contigo. Xb
12/14/2020 c5 DiFans54
Me encanto ese detalle de MarexZesshi, lo ame
12/13/2020 c5 9UndeadLord22
This chapter is making me think about Reality, Purpose, and Self Individual more than ever m8. Really makes me emotionally drained and a bit depressed for some reason
8/16/2020 c4 1Ted Bear1
Can we have reactions from the Supernatural World from Ainz's original world?
8/16/2020 c4 1mairsarmy321
YYEESSS, i've been waiting so long for this epilogue. its finally here. I wonder what happened in the new world while all this was going on.
7/16/2020 c1 Guest
Cringe
6/30/2020 c3 Guest
I ask that you do an epilogue. Like your character magnas said the supreme beings r themselves with "some" new or more active tendicies. The way u explained momongas avatar/soul was more than what I can ask for. If it's an epilogue I ask for no discord. Everyone should see and remember what happened in there on way from outsiders like fluder to denizens like Pandora, supreme beings and co. To comic relief like the penguin eclair
3/12/2020 c3 1mir19
Good chapter, please write the epilogue
3/9/2020 c3 1mairsarmy321
this story is amazing. i was honestly hoping for more. Please write an epilogue or maybe even a sequel to this.
3/7/2020 c3 Guest
This was really nice to read! And I really can't believe this is your first fic as I find the quality of the writing top notch.
Sure, please write more! I'd like to see an epilogue to this! I really wonder what the aftermath of this could be. I also wonder how the daily lives of Ainz, his friends, and Nazarick are like from there on out. Are they enjoying peaceful and quiet lives, or are they full of adventures and shenanigans? I'd like to see more!
1/21/2020 c2 Guest
This got me all happy and giddy! I would love to see more, but it almost looks like this could already be the end. I've always wished to see more fics where the supreme beings are reunited with their creations and interact with each other.
25 Page 1 2 Next »